Sign in to follow this  
Mowglia

Epic Valrei Map Deity (Combat) Bug

We guided Magranon to The Fence (where Fo was), because Fo has the stuff we need.

And we were expecting them to fight when Fo left The Fence.

Except they didn't...

Disappointed :mellow:

fo and mag are friends and will never fight

i havent watched the board in months but iirc they have common friends in dirtmaw and jackal due to past scenarios so they're double friends and probably won't ever be enemies again

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

Pffft. Well that sucks.

In other words we just gotta wait a month or whatever before we can start playing again :blink:

Well I assume any official response to this thread has already been made :mellow:

So I'm gonna go ahead and give some feedback from the players involved in this. "Broken", "Bugged", "More ######", and "Cheezy" [sic] being among the more printable responses. My own response would tend towards the more unprintable.

If such mechanisms are intended to amuse/occupy players, then they're having the opposite effect. They're wasting players' time and are a source of frustration. Just saying.

Edit: Ok, appently not all of the responses were printable after all, heh.

Edited by Mowglia
Surprise censor

For some reason they just ignore all Valrei related bugs. All those bugs were reported so many times, mostly without any response from devs.

I guess they have no time for this, couse always something else is on the top of to-do list.

• Like 1

I had time to think about this a bit more. What occurred to me was Mag/Fo not fighting seems somewhat unfair to BL? Lib can be attacked by both Mag and Fo, yet Mag/Fo only have to worry about Lib.

I would prefer to see a more balanced situation where all kingdoms are placed on an equal footing regarding the Valrei map.