Sign in to follow this  
LordLouis

[Issue] Having to pay to travel to Freedom?

In order to cross to Jackal one has to be premium, however if your premium expires whilst on Jackal one cannot cross back to Freedom. I presume this is a bug or situation that hasn't been thought of yet?

This brings up what happens when Jackal expires, toons are deleted if they aren't premium? Or what?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LordLouis said:

In order to cross to Jackal one has to be premium, however if your premium expires whilst on Jackal one cannot cross back to Freedom. I presume this is a bug or situation that hasn't been thought of yet?

This brings up what happens when Jackal expires, toons are deleted if they aren't premium? Or what?

This has never been different. Applied to Independence, Chaos and Elevation when they were prem only.

So I doubt that this is a bug.

Edited by Sklo:D

Those servers are still up, Jackal expires. I refuse to premium up a toon just to take it back, it can't even get back to the deed its a mayor off. So now I need to wait until Jackal dies to get it back I assume.

I saw 4 developers read this post and not bother answering. What a complete farce. 

Could be a decision out of their scope of action... Wait for official reply.. might have to involve higher figures to say how it's supposed to work.

Even if it's simple.. to kick a player to last server where it came from @freedom cluster when prem runs out... or to "mildly" inconvenience you with a "default" kick to indy spawn town to stimulate .. not ditching unpremmed chars on jackal, so many options are still possible solutions.. but I'd pick the 1st in bold.

Edited by Finnn
Moderation edit

As far as I was aware Jackal was supposed to be a premium only server and Freedom has F2P,   this situation is the opposite. 

The original intent was that the system would automatically dump you back to Freedom if you logged in to Jackal after your premium expired.  Unfortunately, there were some issues there, so that doesn't happen currently.  If you have this issue, please put a ticket in via the in-game support (on another character if necessary), and you will be assisted.

No characters will be deleted by being on Jackal when it ends.  Characters that have never been premium that haven't been logged into will be deleted in the usual way.

1 hour ago, LordLouis said:

I saw 4 developers read this post and not bother answering. What a complete farce. 

Goodness, with such a sunny reception, I can't imagine why.

• Like 4

This was added to the dev list when it first happened, so they are aware of the issue.  Thanks for the report.

• Like 1