Sign in to follow this  
Dracaa

Lunalong 2019

I would like to come and help out, but the date/notice is not great for me, put me down for a maybe on BS, PAS, WS, LW, SC, Carp, FC (all 90-99), Vyn and Fo Spells (91-97 channeling). I would aslo be willing to help out in a managment fashion when available. Maybe you could help at mine next july :)

Edited by VirusMD

I actually see there is another impalong coming up.  lol I'm going to offer them half of this booze for there event and half for this. That should be a little more I guess realistic amount for an impalong? 

On 10/31/2019 at 3:34 PM, Eleraan said:

I actually see there is another impalong coming up.  lol I'm going to offer them half of this booze for there event and half for this. That should be a little more I guess realistic amount for an impalong? 

You'd be surprised at how much people can drink at an impalong.

@Dracaa, I'll try to make it at least for a while. I'll help with Carp (88), FC (72), And Masonry (88) if someone goes mad and brings ovens/forges that need imping HA!  Will also help out here and there with cloth tailoring (53) and pottery (65).

I shall be there! 

Free wizkilling offered, mwahaha :D 

First of all, thank you for hosting this event.

Secondly, reading your first post, about the name Kappa here is a link that can explain some of it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kappa_(folklore)

I have been gm for old-time table-top-roleplaying games and few of them were drawing from japanese mythology. I came across the Kappa back then and while link above is not hugely detailed it explains the basics much better than I could. Just in case anyone is interested.

My best wishes to Lunalong event.

• Cat 1

Rothschild will be sailing over to help imp, and bringing priests :)   current skills over 70 to help imping: Carp, Fletching, LW, WS, PAS, SS, BS and JS.

Velfor (Vyn priest) 92 channeling

Sexmetalbarbie (Sme priest) 74 channeling

I have some time off work this weekend, so I'll come over on thursday and help with all smithing related stuff :)

A huge thankyou to @Dracaafor hosting such and amazing event and for putting together such a beautiful venue for the Fashion Show this year! 

Had a wonderful time, thanks to the Wurm team for throwing some Prem codes our way to giveaway and @MacOoferfor coming on last min as a judge. 

And most of all a huge thankyou to all the people who tuned in and participated, wouldn't have happened without you. 

On of our highlights from the night. 

l

If you'd like to watch the full VOD you can find it here (We arrive at the Lunalong at 1:17:00):

Spoiler

Thank you for putting on this event :)

I also want to say thank you to the people who imped my tools, weapons and armour.  Really helps. 

btw - I also want to say thanks for mailing two of my items to me that I forgot about.  I did actually forget all about them and did not even know that they were missing until I got them in the mail.  So thank you.

Edited by Zexos

i have put the pics form this years lunalong hope to see you guys next year

• Like 1

Can't wait for next year, thanks Dracaa and everyone who helped the event happen