Sign in to follow this  
Eleraan

Free Booze

So, I've started playing again and still have one problem. What to do with all the booze I was making and have begun to make again.  I decided to make a little tavern and place some kegs set up for anyone to access and fill them with different booze every day.  

I've placed beer steins around for you to use and there are beds if you need.  There are also some enchanted pens, leading enabled, if you need to park a mount.  

My deed is located:

Spoiler

Rkwvpt2.png

And here is what the building looks like so you can spot it easily. 

Spoiler

81eTQo8.jpg

WX6WRRr.jpg

Most of what I will leave out is fairly low quality 70ish.  I do have some 90+ stuff I'm more than happy to break out for those that stop by when I am around.  Figured this was as good a way as any to get rid of the silly amount of booze I've built up and a chance to meet some new people.   So if you are in the area or passing by feel free to stop by and get sloshed.

Look forward to drinking with anyone that stops by!

• Like 6

That is clearly in my neighbourhood ( Newcastle) so I'll definatelly pop by for a beer!

Lovely pub. I like how there are beds for after one drinks. 

28 minutes ago, Cecci said:

That is clearly in my neighbourhood ( Newcastle) so I'll definatelly pop by for a beer!

Sweet! Look forward to meeting more of the neighbors. 

25 minutes ago, lowborn said:

Lovely pub. I like how there are beds for after one drinks. 

Lol I've had a few sips of the 90+ moonshine.  Chug enough of it and you will need a bed.  Still working on decorating the tavern, apparently you can't secure things on top of other objects so gotta figure out what I can actually use to decorate or what I am willing to lose >.< 

Howdy! Had a few visitors which has been a great time.  I haven't had time to be online as much as I like so if I missed anyone I hope you enjoyed the booze. Still lots of booze for anyone else that wants to stop by. 

I also have some Bison I am leaving in the open pens (Left hand side) for anyone that wants, they aren't anything too special.  That or they go into the stew pot.

[13:33:58] It has fleeter movement than normal. It is a tough bugger. It looks unusually strong and healthy. 

[13:36:55] It has fleeter movement than normal. It is a tough bugger. It has keen senses. 

[13:38:00] It has fleeter movement than normal. It is a tough bugger. 

All of them have had Genesis cast on them. I can toss Genesis on any animal you might need it cast on too. Just PM me and I'll set up a pen you can leave them in and I'll cast it on them. 

Oh, yes, I went to visit Eleraan, and I had a really nice time with him!

I can recommend a visit to his fine Brewery, his destilled drinks were also of excellent quality!

Easy access from sea also.

• Like 1