Sign in to follow this  
lowborn

The Evil Blacklight

Imping some find it a bore. Unless your willing to pay the bill

You must raise your crafting skill.

I cannot craft this is true so what good will imping do.

I can go from one to thirty but my gear is still rusty and dirty.

I have a few coin this is true but I will not give it to you.

Without good gear I will die. I will pound my fist and yell why why why.

Imping that's the way. At least that's what others say.

Hammer iron felt and stone. I am trying to imp so just leave me alone.

My gear is crap cant you see. I must imp for eternity.

Oh a friend will give for free. Put it in trade and let me see.

Now I'm strong. I can kill and never had to pay the bill.

Thank you

dirty ass troll. I don't care how you roll

You are mean and you are green

I don't like you.

Yes its true. I don't like you.

I have to run for home.

No one to help, I'm all alone.

I'm just trying to hunt.

You fat butt.

Go home to your hut.

Its not a good poem.

I don't care.

Of the troll beware.

He is ugly and green

ruthless and mean.

I don't like the troll.

spiders and scorpions ok

but god did curse us this day

The troll. I don't like him.

• Like 1

My dogs name is Squiggles because she wiggles and wiggles.

When I give her a treat she jumps to her feet and giggles.

My dogs name is Squiggles. She wiggles and giggles.

When I call her by name she goes insane and giggles and wiggles.

Shes just a little girl but she can do the twirl then she wiggles and giggles.

She jumps up and down and runs around and barks a cute little sound

My dogs name is Squiggles.

The Evil Blacklight Strikes Again.

I hoped we had found a peace. That I could post of beautiful things. I could tell of sunrises and crops. I thought maybe if I let them have a win that the war would end but they took it as weakness.

It was early morning I had just logged on. My plan was to harvest cotton for the days hunting. I looked forward to the wonderful meals our village member prepared. It was good. I did not have to eat plain cooked meat.

His food gave extra skill and health. My plan was smashed by what I witnessed. For those players faint of hart do not read on for the story that is ahead is sad. For the rest of the day I could only sit with head in hands.

I wept for what we had lost and for the souls of those who had to commit such crimes.

As I have said. It was a beautiful morning. I was enjoying wonderful food. I thought of my plans for the day. I would harvest cotton and hunt maybe collect what was needed to help the village.

I was sitting just outside my house in the mine. The oven was still hot from the day before and the food was the best I had ever had. I reminded myself to thank the cook later that day.

After eating I arose. Now I would began. I  had not doubt the day would be a perfect day as the weeks had been before it. Crossing the doors to the mine and going outside I saw the cotton fields. They were in bloom. Ready to harvest. There was a ram eating at one of the crops. He looked friendly yet hungry. I was not upset at him for eating crops. He was only hungry and I would do no less than he.

I harvested just enough cotton for the days hunting, the rest would wait till later. I was excited to get started. My goal was 100 fs, I was only at 60 but each days hunting would bring me closer.

First I wanted to check the deeds upkeep. Each day I wanted to make sure the taxes for the king were in place. Long live the King. So I climbed the steep hill to the walls of the village. After entering I went to the village token and checked. It was good. I knew it would be. I had checked it yesterday and each day before.

Something was not right. I could feel it.

I stood at the token for a moment trying to understand why I was in such a dark cloud on such a beautiful morning. Sunlight shown around me but it was quiet and inside I felt a dark. I thought myself crazy. Why did I have this darkness within me. It was real. I could feel it pressing against me like a thick fog. I was surrounded by an evil I had never known. Slowly I turned. I was afraid to turn. I thought a monster was standing watching me just feet away. Nothing so easy as that.

Then across the yard I saw the gate and the wall. They had been smashed. We no longer had a gate. I could see two catapults outside the village and stone shards littered the inside. This was bad but I could deal with this. I could not deal with the things I would soon discover.

I turned back to the token and soon discovered that there was a hole in the main house. It too had been vandalized. Inside the crates and chests had been smashed and looted of our finest crafts. That was ok. It was expected of bandits. I would survive. I would repair walls and continue my search for the villages of the offenders. They struck In the night. They traveled in darkness. They were the Evil Blacklighters. I did not know where they came from or where they had went. They were phantoms. How could I attack a foe that was but shadow and nightmare but one day I would. I would end this. I would find a way.

I had not seen evil. Not yet. The morning was fresh, it was young. I was naïve.  I thought this was all and I could continue my day as planned. Sadness and horror would soon change all that.

After seeing my loss. I thought myself the bigger man. We would rebuild and craft new better items. So I would get a horse and go hunting; forgetting the mornings setback.

I went to the horse field. I fell to my knees. I could not look. I could not imagine. For a moment my breathing was hard. I thought I would die. I could not look up again. It was to much.

Once we had a beautiful field of horses. Young and mothers, proud fathers. Fine steed with abilities. Now is the time to go to a better post. To read of Christmas impalongs.

Everting was quite. In front of me were dozens of horses. Young and old. Fathers and Mothers. None grazed on grass. None frolicked in the open. They were on the ground, motionless: all of them. Not one was left standing.

Something evil opened in me that day. I thought to not just rid the map of the BlackLighers but to raid and destroy every village I found. I did not know the village they came from so I would destroy everyone I came to. Every hut. Every deed.

One of them would be the one I sought.

I did not move for hours. I just sat head in hands; hating. Plotting my revenge.

Edited by lowborn
This story is not real
  • Like 2

I was watching tv today and I was surprised to find myself happy that what I enjoy the most is both environmentally friendly and black Friday free.

With WURM online I have no plastic to throw away. I don't have to spend gasoline to go to the store. I don't have to look for sales. 20$ or less I can enjoy for many hours over two months.

What a deal.

• Like 3

She spiked my eggnog.

Edited by lowborn

I don't have an answer but seems no way to defend against attackers.

Edited by lowborn