Sign in to follow this  
lowborn

The Evil Blacklight

Comfort in your cozy wood framed home hidden in the mountains. You think the world is always at peace and that your only danger is from rats and pigs.

This is not the case. Do not hide. There is Evil in WurmOnline.

There are army's and factions that would destroy all you have. They would take what you have built. They would slay your newly born horses and leave the carcasses as if they meant nothing. 

Sure you have seen nothing of this but it is there. Would you sit while your fellow Wurmians are killed and their homes are destroyed?

Are you that kind of Wurm player. I think not.

There is a peace on the land but that is the time to get ready and prepare. On the Elevation server there is an evil group known as the Blacklighters. They have no demands. They look for no peace. What they want is to destroy, steal and kill.

Elevation has recently been reset. Its a new map. There are few homes and even fewer kingdoms. This is the time to build. Do not sit at ease, the Blacklighters are preparing to invade all of Wurm. Elevation is the first line of defense.

Are you a solider. Are you fearless. Will you attack before you are attacked. Will you build defenses, seek out the Blacklighters and push them from the land. Or will you sit at home making oil from fat and olives.

We need you now. Use the portal in your server. Come to Epic the pvp server then come to Elevation. Be a hero. Keep the blacklighters from invading your home servers.

You are not allowed to travel with anything. No armr. No tools. No food. You come naked. 

We have left you a few tools when you arrive.

Are you brave enough, or will you stay with the woman and children and tend to your Wemp. That's ok too. We will protect you.

Edited by lowborn
spelling
  • Like 5

Another senseless act of violence by the BlackLighters.

I was called to a small farmstead just outside of NewHope, Elevation on the Epic server.

What I found shocked me. First thing I noticed was the animal pen and barn.

A fence and wall had been bashed down. 4 bulls, 3 cows and a few sheep plus horses all lay motionless on the ground. The Blacklighters even killed the chickens.

I could see a lovely cottage just past the large oak tree. It was missing the front door. Various items were scattered on the lawn next to some flowers.

I knew what I was to find. I had seen it many times before but time particular home was to shock me.

I asked the farmer what was inside but he told me that he feared the worst and  had not entered. He said that as soon as he found the animal pen he ran to get us. Hoping that Maybe he was in time. He was not!

I called to a few friends unsure if any Blacklighters were still inside. Maybe drunk on wine or sleeping from that they thought was just a days fun.

Together we pulled our swords, spread out and proceeded to quietly take measured steps towards the cottage. As I got closer I could smell food. There was smoke coming from the chimney. Through the door I could see more items thrown across the floorboards. A rope tool, some wemp a troll club probably the only weapon this poor farmer had to protect himself and family. I was nearest the door and stopped to listen but it was quiet. Too quiet. I could hear bubbling coming from some cooking pot. The smell of overcooked soup was getting stronger.

I nodded to my fellow soldiers, they nodded back and at once together we charged in with swords held high shouting. All for nothing. Quiet and stillness hit us like a weapon itself. Our shouts faded and then we too were quiet.

Three of us stood looking around the one room cottage. Simple yet beautiful. A single bed and oven. One brass lamp, a table and two chairs. Everything was pushed out of place. One large chest had been lock picked and sat open empty. 

Turock the owner walked in behind us and begain shouting "Martha, Martha where are you. Martha you can come out now. Martha where are you?". He was panicking and started running around the room looking behind the oven, under the bed. I looked at my friends and they looked at me. We could think of nothing to do. Standing while Turock franticly searched in places no human could ever hide. He kept shouting for Martha. There was of course no answer.

"Search the woods" I told my two friends. They quickly left, happy to be free of the destroyed house and its lost dreams. "Turock, Turock, TUROCK".  I shoulted the last one.  He stopped and looked at me. Tears covered his face. He was red. "She is ok. Its a good sign we didn't find her here." They would have left her here if they had gotten her. He seemed to ease with these words. "Lets have a look around the forest. Is there any place you two like to go? A field a pond the ocean maybe. Do you two have a special spot?"

Just then I could hear my two friends talking. Turock and I went outside and what we saw was wonderful. Three people not two. Martha was in the middle. She had twigs in her hair mud on her face and only one shoe. Turock ran to her. They embraced. He kissed her face both cheeks her forehead. "Are you ok. did they hurt you. Where were you?" He gave her no time to answer grabbing her again, hugging and kissing her cheeks.

"I am happy to see you are alright Marth. We were worried". "Yes I am ok. I saw them killing the chickens and hid in the woodpile."

Turock spoke up-"We will leave here today."

This was just another call, another day, another farm the blacklighters had destroyed. One more villager sent packing to lands unknown. I was sickened. Had seen this to many times. Blacklighters ravaged our home, our villages.

It was then that I vowed to build and army. To hunt them to the ends of the map.

I cannot do it alone. I need your help. Come to the epic server then to Elevation. Build, craft prepare and  then join us on this quest.

• Like 4

Our First Offensive.

This is a story about our first offensive against the blacklight. We found out where they were attacking from and we set a plan to destroy the base and remove any weapons tools or creatures that could aid them in our destruction. If you are looking for a 'feel good story' this is not the one. We failed. We failed miserably. Everyone was lost and all armor and weapons we took with us was lost. So If you want something pleasant or happy to read then you should read the story. My Baby Amila or the story Our New Crop. Life is not always so simple.

I was given intel from one of our members of a deed; a settlement of Blacklighters that were active against our farmers and homesteaders. I took this information to those with skills in fighting, lockpicking and bashing. Everyone agreed that that it was a deed and that now would be the time to strike. Little did we know that one among us was not who he pretended to be. This was a setup of the lowest form, a spy. You think that does not happen in WurmOnline you are wrong. What is real is real in LIFE is real in WO. We did not know. We formulated a plan and we prepared to set out to accomplish this plan. I must say that's its my fault. I trusted this spy. He was one of the first to join us and had never given us reason to suspect. That would be the end us all; in failure.

So the next few days went as planned. We crafted armor. We enchanted them. We built siege weapons for the walls. We crafted lockpicks of the finest iron. We were finally ready or so we thought. Sadly our wives were right. We should have stayed home with the cotton and wemp.

This enemy deed was far.  It would take ships and time to transport the siege weapons. That would give our enemies time to prepare. With the spy they knew what we had and when we were coming. We never stood a chance. Not only did we fight against the BlackLighters we also fought against MR who gave support and even the spy to our enemies. Why would MR support such a gang of thugs and ruffians as the blacklighters we never found out. They did. We were helpless from the start. We would all die.

So here we are: on ships pulling horses and siege weapons. We did not know what fate awaited us. We were outthought and out maneuvered. The victory was with the BlackLighters this time. At last the map showed we had reached our point. The enemy base was close.We made landfall.

Together as a strong group we were proud; sure of our victory. We were proud. We gathered. We looked at out gear. We complimented each other.What a joke. What a joke. We set out on the last few hundred  tiles to the blacklighters.

I will save the the horrors of the battle itself. It was bad. They had towers and arrows. They were advanced as we were, plus they knew we were on the way.  We did not even get into the the deed. With the spirit guards and the weapons, we died quickly. They took our siege weapons, our armor. We found ourselfs in the red. I want to tell the whole story but you get the idea. We need your help. 

COME TO EPIC THEN TO ELEVATION AND HELP. ENOUGH SAID.

Edited by lowborn
grammer
  • Like 1

Its So Beautiful

Early morning and I am standing on the edge of the deed. It is higher then the surrounding woods and  bay. I can see for miles. There are mountains beyond the forest; beyond the bay I see giant stone peaks.

There is an owl hooting. The forest is wonderful. Tall trees and short fruit trees. I can see the waters of the ocean. A cabin sits across the bay- old and abandoned. An empty unlocked row boat sits beckoning. 

There's work to be done some digging, some cutting. I must start the hotel for travelers to rest and gain sleep bonus but this view holds me.

I can see wild cows and horses on the sand next to the beach. They are eating and breeding.

Its quiet now but soon an experienced Wurm player will return. He crafts and builds, knowledgeable in all areas. I suspect he is from a royal family but I will not ask thinking he is here at the edge of the world to get a new start and enjoy the peace.

No rain this morning but I sense dew on the ground. Behind me my cart horses rustle they too know there is work to be done. Sadly I can not stand here all day: the sun creeps over the peeks; soon the fresh morning will be forgotten with the heat and activity of the day.

Its time. My sore and callused hands know the work is about to begin but still I wish the morning would go one forever.

The owl hoots.

Edited by lowborn
  • Like 2

Pretty pony

I don't know anything about horses. I have two old ones pulling my cart but there is a player in our village that knows. I sat watching him today. He was working in a fenced in animal pen. Strangely he was feeding them cotton seeds; attempting them to get intimate. He was breeding them. This was fun to watch. He had black horses and white horses: dressed in armor he went from one to the next leading them with a rope. You could tell he loved his work.

I watched my event chat and it was posting step by step what he was doing. I was comfortable just sitting and watching. My work was done and the deed was level with dirt. I could take this time to just watch him. This was the most beautiful thing I had seen in WurmOnline. A player making new horses from ones he had found on the beach.

A week later I came back to the same spot. What wonders. I saw them. Baby ponies jumping and frolicking in the pen. They were so cute. Some looked like both mom and dad. In my town we call them painted ponies. Brown or black blotches with white backgrounds. Tiny, so much smaller then mom and dad. They moved more, running from one area to the next. I wanted one. I wanted all of them. Cute ponies. This player was not on so I thought to sneak closer look.

I entered the unlocked pen went up close and then selected 'examine'. It showed the pony and its name. Fun names like 'swift runner' and 'hard worker'. They had stats like fleetfooted and strong. How could such wonder exist in a simple world. It was all I could do not to take them. Take them all.

Edited by lowborn
spelling
  • Like 1

Blood and Rage

I was offline. Everyone was offline. This is why we hate the blacklighters. 

I Was eating as we all do. Had a bit of laundry and some dishes. Never did I think that at that moment the blacklighters were attacking our deed. We had not attacked them in weeks and then it was out of revenge. We thought the matter closed. I wish I had left those dishes and returned to Wurm. We lost so much. I cant explain the things they do. I don't understand why. I think they just enjoy destruction and killing of innocents. What have ponies ever done to them. I was not on while they bashed our walls and lockpicked our chests. I was not on while they killed our cows and harvested our crops. They took everything. They took things they had no need of. Its as if they only wanted to hurt us and hurt us they did. We will recover and grow again.  

I don't know when this war started or why. It was happening from day one for me. I only know that they don't care for any life or items. They destroy and kill without reason. What do they gain from the destruction of a small farm or village. They have items. They are advanced. They have skills to craft and build but they use these skills to destroy. At hart we are a simple people. We farm and ranch. We craft and cook. Its hard to understand. I gave up trying to understand years ago. I only know that we must push them from the map. We must take all they have so they cant hurt us any longer but we are not strong enough. We need more warriors, players willing to risk it all: time and skills. Ive been trying to get these warrior so that we can go on raids. Its hard. This part of the world has little. One must be happy with 50QL items. One must hunt for food and farm for cotton. I send letters to other lands begging for anyone who would be willing to risk it all. We have grown. We have things to offer. A deed, a farm, Iron and tin. We will prevail. Will you be among us on our warships. Think of the loot. Treasure horded by the blacklight just waiting to be plundered. Come to Elevation on the Epic server. Find us

• Like 1

Strange Happenings!

I am afraid. Something is different. Alone in the walled compound just making mortar with sand and clay. Nice music coming from the server. Then something passes the window. I check the local chat log to see if anyone near me. I am alone. I keep making mortar thinking, I am alone there's nothing out there but I cant shake the feeling. Its dark and quiet but I know there is something. I watch the window and continue to make mortar. Its dark and quiet everyone has gone home. No one can get in the compound but...I feel a weird tingling in my back and across my shoulders. I am cold. I stop my work standing still watching. I feel it but what could it be. Then one of the chat windows flashes red. I jump almost afraid to open it. It never flashes these days. "Are you there?" The name to the chat was Unholy. Unholy what is that, who is that? I reply "How are you?". No answer. Its quiet again.  In the distance I hear a door open and close. Still no one in the local chat window. I want to keep making mortar but its to quiet. I wish my friends would return. I feel like going but this is the safest place I could be. Or is it? Something passes the window.

After a few moments of panic it passed. I noticed the thing outside of the window was a spirit guard and Unholy was just a player who had left or didn't care to respond to me. Live goes on. There is work to be done. Mainly I collect resources and build roads. I am a lowborn and there are other members of this deed who can craft and build better than I. I am happy for the work. Things are getting done. I have dreams for the deed but its not all about me. I continue to craft mortar. I need about 1000 of them. I am half way. I still feel something near me, just outside the building but its dark and quiet. I am alone so I pass it off as just being afraid of the dark. There are things in Wurm to fear but I am safe for now. I daydream while crafting. I see a circular race track going around the deed; the Wurm 500 with different paving on the inside track and slower paving on the outer edge. I dream of a prize maybe 50 USD. I think of watching players from around the world on carts or horses with me counting off lap's. I know my goal. I want more players on the server. I know why, its not good, its greed but I don't care. More players means more people to work with. I laugh inside an evil thought but this is Elevation. I wish them to prosper but I wonder why? lol.

I had lost track of time. I was finished. 1000 mortar. I hoped they found this work of value. Even in Wurm one must look for job security. If I am not a valued member then they will not craft or enchant for me. What next. Should I build roads to the forest. Our area is covered in useless lemons. We need good lumber. We need nails and ribbons and sheets for beds. There is much work to be done. Something passes the window and I laugh. 

Edited by lowborn
  • Like 1

devil dog

Its just me. I am out gathering wood and crafting planks and shafts. I want to contribute to the deed. I am not a great crafter or farmer but I can work. Everything is going fine. I have cedar planks and fir and oak and birch. I know these will be good for storage chest and rowboats. I feel proud but there is something near me who does not think the same. Out of nowhere a devil dog. A giant alpha fire eating devil dog. I don't know what It was. I only know what it looked like. I was to busy trying to get into my cart and get away. With one hit he took 25% of my health. I get in the cart. I am not looking. I am driving or trying to drive. In my panic I hit a few trees. I lost the road. This thing was fast. He was keeping up with me. Bam another hit, he bites me in the arse. 50% health. He bit me while in the cart. I hated this thing. Where am I. Ive lost the road. I am moving fast but not fast enough. He is close behind me. God what am I going to do. Home should be close but I don't recognize the area. There are mountains and water. I must turn around but it doesn't help. He bites me on the turn. I think of all the weight I have with me. I wish I could drop some, lighten the load. 25% health left. I cant die. I have tools gifted to me by village members. Good tools, I cant ask for more. What is this giant devil dog. Glowing like he's eaten fire. I look like dinner to him. Would he bargain, would he listen. Please... I see red. He has eaten me. I am dead.

• Like 1

the coming storm

I received news today from the mainland. A storm, one of the greatest storms in all history. It is expected to wipe out the entire island. They say no trees will be left standing: not one brick on top of another. Everything will be reset.

This was a bit of a shock to me. We have built much and have much to lose. I thought of fleeing, running to another land far away, running to safety. I saw people from other villages headed to the portal to leave. I cant. I must stay and hope for the best. There is still work to be done but I have lost some drive. I must push on. I could hide in the mine but the mine too will flood. All may be destroyed. I have a bit of hope. Its possible the storm will pass the island and never hit. Its still months away, anything could happen in that time. The sky seems a bit darker, the water a bit less blue. Life goes on in Wurm. One must never give up.

Giving thanks

While cutting down a lemon tree forest I was over come by my environment. I was moved to go into these woods and give thanks to the deity Dev. Hes not my personal God but he is the God of all the land, of all that walks and all that creeps.

I didn't have to go far; it was peaceful where I was. I sat on the ground near the bay. Ocean waters were lapping on the sandy beach and I pondered how lucky I was. My intent was to pray to Dev but I had never prayed before and did not know how to start or go about it. So I just started as if he was in front of me listening.

" Dev I want to thank you for what I have, for these trees that I am cutting. For all the trees. They are beautiful and give me food and drink. I use them for my homes and furniture. I want to thank you for the water on which I can float. They give me fish and exploration".

I thought for a moment of the things I was thankful for and continued my prayer. "Dev I want to thank you for my armor and my weapons. They have kept me safe in this wild land of beasts. I want to thank you for my dogs. They greet me when I come home after a long day of work."

I paused for a moment thinking myself silly. I had doubts Dev could hear me. It seemed pointless but I knew I had to continue. I had so much to be thankful for.

" I want to thank you for the burgers and pizza. They give me so much stamina and energy. I am happy for my friend and the friends I could make. The weather, snow and rain and fog. Its good to have diversity. I am thankful for the night and the day. Each unique and special in its own way".

I wanted to go on but was getting tired. Could I list all the wonderful things this world Wurm had to offer. I sat for a moment watching a cow eat in the nearby field. I had more to be thankful for; so much more. Part of me thought that I would bore such a God as Dev. Do I dare list every special thing in a world of such beauty. Even the flowers and grain next to me were something to be thankful for. They waved in the wind. I could prospect from them and get things. I could dig down and find metals or plant crops on this spot.

I was out of my league so I ended the prayer with "thank you for everything". 

Taxes to the King

It was a normal morning. I had just woken up. Still sleepy, I rubbed my eyes. I have my routine. I would get some cooked meat and then go to the viewing area of the deed that over looked the bay and mountains. This was how I liked to start my day. I got up made my bed and stumbled towards the door. I didn't have to get dressed. I rarely changed clothes, maybe once a week but I would go for a swim from time to time. At the oven I got my mornings breakfast the meat was still warm from the night before.

It was beautiful morning the sky was clear and blue. It was warm and little birds chirped in the trees. The sun was just edging above the tallest of the mountain peeks. Its yellow stings my eyes. I was still sleepy. No thoughts ran through my head. The meat was good with spices.

Then I saw it, a small cloud of dust passing near the far off neighbors deed. I could only see tiny figures a this distance. A few men on horses, a wagon but the flags of red were easy to spot. It was the official workmen of the kingdom. Then I remembered; taxes. They were coming. The road only lead to our village. I dropped my wooden plate at my knees where I sat.

I was filled with apprehension. This was never a good day. No one liked paying takes and liked the kings men even less. My first desire was to hide, to run into the mine or the forest but I knew I could not and it would do no good. I was in the village alone the others were off on a hunting and foraging party. It was just me to deal with these men. They always took more then the taxes due. They would want food and drink maybe a horse or two. I sat nervous just watching the small dust cloud and men draw nearer.

After awhile I knew that I must prepare. My clothes while a little dirty were nice. They were good clothes and worth a few coin. I wanted to look poor. I would go and get some old rags and wear those. I would put a little dirt on my face and grab a rake to hold. There were other things I needed to do. I should hide most of the food and good wine. We had a small gold statue that we gave prayers to and that had to be hidden. The king only taxed according to the land we used but I never trusted these men. I was alone so no one would know if they would rob us and hide my body in the woods. I never saw this happen but stories always stories.

I jumped up. They were getting closer turning the bend around the bay. I could see them more clearly now. 4 riders on horses with banners. One wagon with a pudgy oaf riding. His name was Grenfin. I knew him well. He smelled of wine and looked greasy. He was a bit fat and unfriendly but mostly kept to business with his books and task while his men wandered about looking like they would steal something. Don't get me wrong. I liked the King. He was a good man, a strong leader. He often protected us and sent workers to aid in our walls upkeep. We could go to the castle at NewHope and do things. It was a peaceful place but these tax men were the worst of the Kingdom. They acted like they made the rules like they were in charge and could do anything. I got up from my sitting.

Soon I was ready and I could hear the beating of hoofs, some laughter and talk. They were close, just beyond the trees. I would wait for them at the edge of the village: arms outstretched as if they were the best of friends and I was happy to see them and their protection. I would smile laugh with my greetings. They never acted like friends in return. It was all business to them but I would do my best.

"Hello, welcome. You must be tiered. Come down from those horses. I welcome you". "Yes, Yes. No time for pleasantries. We have business you and I". Said Grenfin. He struggled to get down from his cart: leather book in hand. His men were already walking around the village.  At this point they were standing near the horses but our best were away on the hunting party. They would not want the old mares or youngest of our ponies. Grenfin approached me and said "Lets go to the table and get this over with. You know why we are here!" I led him to the table and he sat down. Opening his book he said "Look we are in a hurry. We have many places to go today." He turned a few pages and then "Ok here it is. Deed of NewBeginnings. You have 36 sections and are required to pay 4 silver." This was allot of money but it would do no good to argue. It was what we owed and we would have to pay. He would allow us to pay a partial payment but then they would be back all the sooner and the less I saw of these men the safer we would all be. I liked being in the favor of the King and this was money well spent but no one likes to pay taxes. "Yes I have it here" We had a special hiding place just for taxes. A dirt hole covered with a broken plank and a bit of dirt. Inside was only the silver needed to keep them away for a few months. I wanted them to see the hiding place. They always looked to see how much we had in it. We had only the 4 silver and 2 copper and 4 iron. The extra was only to make them think we were poor farmers. Good citizens of the kingdom. I was on my knees next to the table getting the leather pouch. I could hear the guards close behind me. One was leaning over my shoulder looking into the hole. I pulled out the only bag inside. Wasn't really a bag more of a square piece of leather tied into a round bag at the top. I placed it on the table and untied it. Now the coins sat for all the world to see. I fumbled through them making a point of pushing about the lesser iron and copper. They could steal these if they wanted but it was not enough for them to risk a report to the King. "Here, 4 silver". He took the money and began writing a receipt. I was surprised to hear him say "thank you" but say it he did. A good mood today? Was that possible for this fat little greasy man.

A few moments later everything was done. They were indeed in a hurry. No wine no food. They got on their horses and were already heading down the road to the next village. Maybe I had judged them to harshly. They were only doing what the King demanded of them. They too had wives and homes. It would be a good day after all.

Edited by lowborn
  • Like 1

Cutting the lemon tree

Cutting the lemon tree. There are more then you and me.

For as far as the eye can see, there is but the lemon tree.

A job I do not want but a job it must be. Cutting of the lemon tree.

I have needs for the land but first there is a job at hand.

From the mountains to the sand there is but the lemon tree.

Why has God forsaken me to swing a hatchet all the day.

One to a hundred I see. I am in a hell of the lemon tree.

At least I have a drink to drink but on goes the hatchet I sink.

Into the wood it must go. My  arms they swing to and fro.

Down down down they go. One two three and four.

I make progress all the day but when I will finish only the Gods can say.

In the wind the tree it sways but I will chop it and end its days.

The lemon tree is in my dreams in my day and in my screams.

I will win! This I claim unless I die maimed under the lemon tree.

Edited by lowborn
Nothing else to do.
  • Like 2

I know how crazy all these make me look. I am just playing with words while I play with the game.

I never went to school so I don't know anything about crafting words or punctuation but I always wanted to try.

I have no ideas. I just put down with imagination things I experience in the game.

I hope to get better. I am trying to lean. I hope you find them funny.

• Like 1

I have read a few of your poems and I am returning after this to read more.

They are an easy read but far from simple. You have such dept.

I think you live three times what the average person lives. You have three life times in one.

One sees a firefly you see the life and struggle of that firefly.

I look forward to going back and reading more, now.

I wanted to quote one but I was moved by so many.

I realized that not only had I not written anything. I also had not read anything.

Thank you for sharing with us. It is enriching me and my understanding of others.  

This one.

"Natural High
The sun is shining no rain in the sky
It makes me want to leap and to fly
Fresh breeze from the sea laps at my face
How proud I'm to be of the human race
Such levels of beauty my eyes can see
Such levels of nature and harmony
The tree sways in the breeze reminding me so
How energy gently moves to and thro
The only thing missin is you by my side
But I'll count my chickens while ime still alive
The sun is shining, no rain in the sky
Soft silent whispers a natural high."

This poem. I think they are called poems forgive me if not.

This poem. It shows me so much of you. I see a bit of what I desire to be.

I will have to read some of them a forth time. Once is not enough.

Thank you for letting me see through your eyes.

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words

10 hours ago, lowborn said:

I think you live three times what the average person lives. You have three life times in one.

the trinity of cognition is conceivable to all unfortunately most are too self obsessed to perceive it and often become parents before they're likely to evolve.
it isn't their fault, blame the schools or the roman church not that blame is even relevant.
the poem you quoted isn't my best work but im glad you liked it :)
The limit of my, self obsession i coined 25 years ago with the phrase `One of many in a world of few`.
The few are a world of many, in this game. You're in good company here, welcome.

Edited by Steveleeb

Fighting the good fight through the night.

With maul in hand I will make my stand.

I will be brave against sheep horse and cow.

With these skills I will no longer  plow.

I get hit with hoof horn and teeth.

When I'm done ill butcher meat.

Do not laugh at my feeble skill for to me this fight is real.

I will die or I will kill. That is how I will gain the skill.

Are we friend or foe. Will we go toe to toe.

If I raid or defend, I will see it to the end.

Will I laugh or will I die?

Just pass me by or say "Hi"

Edited by lowborn
  • Like 1

Just for fun.

chorus

There be poopies on the ground. There be poopies all around.

There be poopies on the ground. My doggie never made a sound.

There be poopies here and there. There be poopies everywhere.

I see poopies in despair there be poopies everywhere.

sing along with me.

There be poopies on the ground. Oh what a terrible thing I've found.

There be poopies here and there. I know my doggie didn't care.

There be poopies one two three at least she dident pee.

There be poopies on the ground there be poopies all around.

chorus

I see poopies in despair. Piles so high they touch the air.

I see poopies without end they turn the corner make the bend.

I see poopies without end she thought of me and then hit send.

I see poopies in despair. Piles so high they touch the air

chorus

I see poopies on the ground. You will clean it. I'm not around.

I saw poopies that's a fact. Then I left, youll be back.

There be poopies one two three. It will be the end of me.

My dogs so sweet I give her meat. Then she left a special treat.

chorus

ok sorry for that.

Its just my life.

After much reflection. This is the best thing I've ever written.

Edited by lowborn
its fun to edit

Wurm is a medieval life simulator.

Will you wear rags and eat meat cooked on a campfire next to the beach?

Or will you wear fine linen and cook meals fit for the king.

You can be a thief and steal all day or you can craft the finest weapon and tools for sale.

Want to be a vagabond and live out of a rowboat fish for food or join a village and help in daily life.

Wurm is as close to medieval as you will ever be.

Meant to simulate life in old times. Nothing comes easy.

You don't just cook a meal. You must have ingredients.

Farm for vegetables. Hunt for meat. Or trade for them.

Do you have what it takes to survive? 

Find out. WurmOnline.

Edited by lowborn

What to do on Wurm. I was once told by a village member to do what I enjoy.

What to do? Some tasks on wurm require time between them to gain skill. 

Lockpicking and prayer can only have skill gain after a time delay.

So I am finding out one must have routine. Much like a real life simulator you would not eat breakfast all day.

Same with Wurm. One would not pray all day, maybe but one would be crazy.

So routine is key. Log on do a few things. Pray, pick a lock and eat breakfast.

I am sure there are other tasks that should be done on routine.

As a simulator the game just gets better and better. I love Wurm for its depth and realism.  

• Like 1