Sign in to follow this  
Gofs

New PVE / PVP system

Not sure if anybody keep reading suggestions here but, maybe somebody... 

Mushrooms:
blue mushroom - increase moving speed on 1 km/h, decrease cast and attack speed on 50%, for 7 sec
yellow mushroom - increase cast power on 10%, decrease moving speed on 50% from normal, for 7 sec
green mushroom - increase power of hit 10%, reduce chance to hit on 10%, for 7 sec
red mushroom - increase distance of cast / shoot / trow by 10%, and increase damage that you take for 20% for 7 sec
black mushroom - give you immune to any kind of attacks for 3 sec, but disarm you for same time.

Alchemy:
Blue elixir - increase moving speed on 4 km/h, decrease cast and attack speed on 70%, for 15 sec   / 50% effect if trowed
Yellow elixir - increase cast power on 40%, decrease moving speed on 100% from normal, for 15 sec   / 50% effect if trowed
Green elixir - increase power of hit 40%, reduce chance to hit on 10%, + phantasm effect for 15 sec   / 50% effect if trowed
red elixir - increase distance of cast / shoot / trow 30%, and increase damage that you take for 30% for 30 sec   / 50% effect if trowed
black elixir - give you immune to any kind of attacks for 9 sec, but disarm you for same time.   / 50% effect if trowed

Get back skill of "Trowing", it will make 50% dmg of possible hit by trow, and 50% effective, and timmer in case if you trow elixir (will count as debuff). (example Yellow elixir will increase your spell power on 20% but will slow you down on 50%). trowing skill have 10 sec CD and have 5 sec of casting time. After 50 skill will interrupt cast or shot.

after changing taking off and wear back armor have 10 seconds no bonuses from sets. (make sense about Rotting Gut with take off random part of armor) 
after changing weapon (that you hold) have 10 second effect >unarmed (means 70% less effectives of weapon) 

Priests > becoming a priest give you -50% P.dmg penalty, holding statuette in 2 hands give x2 power to casts.

Battle spells, simple math:
Ice shard make 4,5-9% dmg (up on channeling) (with statuette in hand + Yellow elixir) cast range 12 tiles, cast time 5 sec > 25,2% dmg per cast > mean 4 casts to kill target. Ice shard will slow down enemy for 3 second > 40%, Ice pillar - same but AoE (50% of target spell damage).
Fire head make - 7-11% dmg (up on channeling) (with statuette in hand + Yellow elixir) cast range 12 tiles, cast time 5 sec > 31% dmg per cast + burn effect for 3% > mean kill target with 3 casts. Fire head will left some dota > (damage over time) will make small wounds ~1 dmg per tick each 3 sec for 9 sec (so +3 dmg totaly) fire pillar will make same but AoE (50% of target spell damage).
Rotting gut make - 6-10% dmg (up on channeling) (with statuette in hand + Yellow elixir) cast range 12 tiles, cast time 5 sec > 28% dmg per cast > 4 casts to kill target. Rotting gut > will also take off random part of armor (back in inventory) Fungus Trap will make same AoE (50% of target spell damage).

Armors:

1) Full set of cloth give them 300% favor regen. Dont give any weapon resistance. cant wear shield
2) guys in plate armor have +like 30% chance to block with shield, but work only whlie using all set, other way will just protect part where you have armor. Also make shield bash skill available for 100% up on shield skill (not separate skill like atm) Plate will have best resist against any weapon attack, but will have lowest defense against magic, like 10%-15% spell dmg reduction. 
3) guys in chain have 25% bonus to dmg of 2h weapon, only while using all set. > gives 25-30% spell dmg reduction.
4) Guys in studded leather > 45% 2h weapon bonuse > only using full set, cant wear shield.
5) Leather armor > 30% dmg to archery dmg while using full set, cant wear shield, 20% mag dmg reduction.

Weapons

After 70 skill of :
1) Long sword you get skill - double hit 
2) Short sword you get skill - bleeding wound (will make 2 dmg each 3 sec during 15 sec, or till will not healing with hc)
3) 2h sword  you get skill - double hit
4) small axe you get skill - tricky hit - remove shield
5) large axe you get skill - tricky hit - remove shield
6) huge axe you get skill - tricky hit - remove shield
7) small maul you get skill - break finger (slow down attack speed or cast on 20%)
8 ) medium maul you get skill - break finger (slow down attack speed or cast on 20%)
9) large maul you get skill - break finger (slow down attack speed or cast on 20%)
10) staff you get skill - disarm
11) spear you get skill - pur dmg while trowing
12) halbert you get skill - unequip head armour
13) sickle you get skill - bleeding wound (will make 2 dmg each 3 sec during 15 sec, or till will not healing with hc)
14) 2h club you get skill - extra bash

I think it's gonna provide more intersting fight system, by imagination and comining alchemy and each direction of pvp system can be pretty funny fight.

Edited by Gofs
  • Like 4

+1 dev work needs to fix pvp, players will come back and new ones will stay

• Like 1

I don't PVP, but I think the mushroom and potion ideas are really cool! +1.

• Like 1

-1 they need to fix the current problems before adding more crap that break things further.

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

I like the alchemy; though I'd link duration to QL (15 seconds per 10 QL?)

I don't like my fo priest being nerfed any further (we have no direct damage spells, so we just take a massive penalty).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Etherdrifter said:

I like the alchemy; though I'd link duration to QL (15 seconds per 10 QL?)

I don't like my fo priest being nerfed any further (we have no direct damage spells, so we just take a massive penalty).

very good point, so FO priest can be a bit different, i didnt think about it, but i will.. thing that if Fo will have no penaltyes than he will be just > better than non priest meele fighter, and it's not funny, so let's think together what can it be :) 
atm more idea to make some kind of rotation, to make all armours usable, and at same time, dont make imba priest who will casts spells, fight as knight in meele and shoot as archer... i think atm its a bit unfair.

21 hours ago, Threap said:

-1 they need to fix the current problems before adding more crap that break things further.

Dunno, why you think that here any crap that will break something. Maybe you mean meta system, yeah that gonna be broken... Sorry for it, and i dont offer to make it tommorow, i just think that way of fight in game atm, is a bit too simple, and based on random, so most of time you cant prognouse results, that mean > after few years of playing in game and leveling your skills you didnt get any fair benefits, that will help you to be sure in something. 

And in my suggestion I didnt add any new mechanic of fight, just added some numbers for some things, and some effects, that again just give some bonuses.  Also that will help you to prognouse your way of fight, and end of it. 

than i'd suggest to make some summon for Fo, that will fight for Fo priest some limited time, and will abe to have buffs. What you think @Etherdrifter?

Edited by Gofs