Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 11/OCT/19

PatchNotes.png
  • Change: Corpses can no longer be placed inside of a mailbox, even if runed.
  • Bugfix: Fixed some grammar and spelling issues.
  • Jackal: Skill transfer to Freedom enabled.
    • Skill gained on Jackal will partially transfer to Freedom.

Let me be first this time .

Saddly would be better if we would know how those skills transfer scale.

And sad thing we dont see fix for decayed rift wood/stone on jackal there is noone left.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, DevBlog said:

Change: Corpses can no longer be placed inside of a mailbox, even if runed.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.

• Like 4
  • Cat 1

So do epic only players get shafted by the "transfer to freedom" part or what, seems kinda funny

• Like 1

This message is adressed to future me:

Hey handsome!:) you typed this message back when servers where down expecting to see how jackal skill will transfer to freedom. Good luck!:)

55 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

never know. bragging rights to mail enemy corpses back to them

Huge Axe skill on jackal 52.99, Huge Axe skill on freedom: 1 (no change)

Ship building 38 on jackal, Ship building on freedom: 1 (no change)

Weaponsmithing skill on Jackal: 55, Weaponsmithing skill on freedom: 14 (was 0 before skill transfer)

Body str on jackal 35, Body str on freedom 23 (was 21 before skill transfer)

Fight skill on jackal 71 fight skill on freedom 43 (was 40 before skill transfer)

Got around 1000 Jackal points added tho.

rip:)

Edited by Yldrania
Moderation Edit

Mining: 78.187614 equates to 0.13191 gain to Mining: 98.15996

this is 3 hours on normal freedom of grinding vs the 12 hours of sb and more then 20 without on jackal but okay nice update though we got 6 new jackal skins and wu graphics have been updated ❤️ where are they in the patch notes :(

Oh oh when is the rift point shop close button going to work properly? its been a few weeks now and it still reopens the screen when you click the close button vs the x

Edited by wipeout

This is all thats been come up with?  This focus on Steam is leaving a lot to be desired...

• Like 1

68 BS on Jackal, 96.11 skill on freedom, up to 96.24
50.7WS on Jackal, from 14 to 17

Was expecting to see WS go alot higher... seems like a ripoff for the amount of grinding to 50 on jackal WS is...

The skill gain is pretty terrible. What i got in Jackal in a month I could get in a couple hours on freedom =/

• Like 3

Servers are coming back up with the skill transfer temporarily disabled until a fix.

• Like 5

Just now, Samool said:

Servers are coming back up with the skill transfer temporarily disabled until a fix.

Will there be a rollback or bans for people who clearly exploited already?

• Like 1

Went back and forth twice, got skill gains in differing skills I think it's more likely it's not transferring everything in one go.

I only went to freedom once and i got some skill transfered, and some skills didnt transfer at all, not even a single tick.

But why would it not transfer everything in one go, if you can just hop back and forth until it transferred what you wanted? That doesn't add anything.

I'm leaning towards it just being bugged.

• Like 1

Jackal:

Vomusu has 1,713.40595 Skill Points (723,310 STP). Vomusu is ranked 5th on the Online Jackal Cluster.

Freedom before transfer:

Vomusu has 5,708.624597 Skill Points (4,324,748 STP). Vomusu is ranked 278th on the Online Freedom Cluster.

Freedom after transfer:
Vomusu has 5,717.498843 Skill Points (4,368,206 STP). Vomusu is ranked 273rd on the Online Freedom Cluster.

So 1,7k skillpoints on jackal = 9 skillpoints on freedom? Everything I got transfered from jackal could've been done in a few hours on sleep bonus instead of playing on jackal for a month. Is it supposed to be like that?

65 digging on jackal = 0.04 digging on freedom on 90 skill, seriously? 0.04? This is a joke.

Also, people exploited the **** out of it and theres no rollback? Wth

Edited by Vomusu

2 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

Mailing corpses home is a great way to unload them from your inventory, and avoid filling your weight limit with butchered items if you don't have a cart with you.

LOL people thinking in have a 1 a 1 skill tranfer to freedom

• Like 2

it's sad if people actually want to abuse and exploit gains from jackal to get more than they could get on freedom.. NT that pizza, it's too cheesy..

Can't we have a fair skill-gain system where there's no meta play to go to epic and move back to freedom or whine for years until such move happens.. just to sell accounts and leave..

Jackal had other potential than to be a grind boost server.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Finnn said:

it's sad if people actually want to abuse and exploit gains from jackal to get more than they could get on freedom.. NT that pizza, it's too cheesy..

Can't we have a fair skill-gain system where there's no meta play to go to epic and move back to freedom or whine for years until such move happens.. just to sell accounts and leave..

Jackal had other potential than to be a grind boost server.

^ This! Couldnt have said it better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tamat said:

LOL people thinking in have a 1 a 1 skill tranfer to freedom

LOL people thinking that they can sit and grind on freedom with 90ql tools and 90+ enchants while the people playing jackal starting with 0 skills tools and enchants should get 1% of what they get for the same ammount of effort.

Not to mention skills like mining and weaponsmithing are slower than on freedom to begin with.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this