Sign in to follow this  
Neville

Hiring a veggie chopper [CLOSE]

CLOSED. No longer need.

Edited by Neville

- having high cooking skill helps to boost the ql + rarity

- wait what.. "gathering rune works on knife to boost veggie ql"???

---edit

not a bad offer even tho.. it's a click-bait.. it's a paid roll torture to get some ML/and SD I think also comes from chopping...

it will be an overkill for low "cooking" skilled/low ql knife/no-woa-knife << have all these and some time.. get the job

Edited by Finnn

16 hours ago, Finnn said:

- having high cooking skill helps to boost the ql + rarity

- wait what.. "gathering rune works on knife to boost veggie ql"???

---edit

not a bad offer even tho.. it's a click-bait.. it's a paid roll torture to get some ML/and SD I think also comes from chopping...

it will be an overkill for low "cooking" skilled/low ql knife/no-woa-knife << have all these and some time.. get the job

It's very simple, I'm asking for someone to come over and chop 10k veggies to make 7.5s. I don't see what's click-bait about that. I also never said in my post that my offer is set in stone. I'm a reasonable guy and people can always negotiate with me. I never said anything about gathering rune in this post. I know people who have no problem cutting 20k veggies at a time, just none that can help me right now because they are busy. If you didn't want the job, what compelled you to post a reply? It just seems like you're trying to make my job ad look bad for no reason and it's upsetting. I'm not trying to be mean or anything here. All I wanted was a simple job done and I asked if anyone out there would be interested in doing it. If time goes by and nobody seems interested, I'll just close this post and do it myself.

Edited by Neville
  • Like 2