Sign in to follow this  
Zyzyx

0.00 weight after attaching bricks / picking cotton

KE9xu30.png

Anyone experienced this before?

Despite the item weight dropping, the weight seems to persist even when dropping the item on the ground.

To elaborate; before the bug occurs I can hold 9 stone bricks, but every time it happens the game behaves as though I'm still holding the item. This continues until I can no longer hold any more stone bricks and have to restart the client in order to fix the bug.

I've not tried this without client mods but I have friends who don't use client mods who claim they also experience this bug.

When I mouse over my inventory, equipped and total weight in the character window, when I have no items on me, it reads 0.00 total weight, however my character is still weighed down.

i'd look at server mods tbh, not to long ago another server had issues with rocks getting bugged, turned out to be a conflict between 2 server mods.

/me cuddles Cuddles

Thanks! I thought this might be the case. Bit of a long shot asking, but you wouldn't happen to know what either of the two mods were? Any information I could forward to the server owner could be very useful.

in that case it was a conflict between wyvern mod and some other mod, so I am told anyway.

I would think about what is happening at the time, you are making bricks or are you using bricks to make an item, is that item there because of a mod, are there any mods that affect bricks such as combining them and such. Knowing what you are doing that causes the issue is usually a good way to start looking for the real issue and then fixing it 😃

• Like 1