Sign in to follow this  
lowborn

Try elevation again

I have a deed just outside of New hope on Elevation.

Its just a temporary place for you to get established.

Try Elevation again. Was it difficult the first time. Yes it is for me too.

With this deed we have two guards and no structures.

If you could use this, then I could use you.

I am currently opening a mine and hope to have beds soon.

Maybe we can sell Items with merchant to new comers. 

Its been to hard to get established on Elevation. Help me change that.

The deed Is named NewBeginnings.

Population 1

• Like 2

Hey there.

I was on elevation for a bit, but left due to lack of people online in JK. 

I can’t make any promises for when, because there is quite a bit going on in the area I am on right now,  but I’d love to join an elevation deed at some point in the near future. How would I go about contacting you when I am ready?

• Like 1

If you are facing out to sea turn around and go the opposite direction about 15 tiles.

I will leave the doors if any open.

You can send me mail here if you like or just start using the deed.

I login often .

Just so you know. I am finding it hard to get established.

The crude tools I craFTED decay so quickly as to make any advancement difficult and they cannot be repaired.

Luckly I was able to have two guards to kill those that would kill me without armr.

I found a mine door and my guards killed a troll so that I could use his club to destroy the mine door. Inside I found a forge and small and large anvil. Nothing else inside. I cannot light the forge as it takes a flint and steel.

Flint and STEEL require coal and this takes 20 logs. I could use a camp fire but Ive not tried this yet. one can light this with only kindling and scraps. 

When starting WurmOnline there were always items to be found to make this more easy but here on elevation the server has been reset and there is little to be found. One must start fresh and it is not so easy.

I could use any help and we can help each other.

I was able to make iron tools with the camp fire. These tools last and don't need to be replaced at 1ql.

Progress should be faster now. No more foraging except for seeds.

Edited by lowborn
  • Like 1

Can't you kite a hell hound to your guards, then butcher it for charcoal? You only need a tiny amount for flint & steel.

• Like 1

You can light a forge, oven, kiln, even smelter by using hot wood scrap short before it is taking considerable damage in a campfire. I lit my forge on Jackal that way.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Mowglia said:

Can't you kite a hell hound to your guards, then butcher it for charcoal? You only need a tiny amount for flint & steel.

Thank you Mowglia and Ekcin for the advice. They worked. I now have flint and steel.

So anyone interested in trying Elevation again is welcome to use the mine and forge to craft tools weapons armr. There is small and large anvil and an iron tile that is somewhat low in ql.

To find the mine go towards the ocean turn right about 20 tiles along the coast. You will see the open mine. Its on the beach.

To find the village go opposite direction of the ocean about 20 tiles. There is only guards at this point. I am removing 9 tiles of dirt to surface mine the rock tile before opening the mime but progress is happening.

Sadly the mine has experienced a cave in. It is no longer available. I was able to place three Elevation starter kits in the portal town of NewHope. You will find them after you teleport to Elevation. 

I hope they can be of use to you. I have constructed a new mine 20 tiles away. I have not yet located iron but should soon do so. 

This can be located opposite direction from the open ocean. That is; face the ocean and then turn around go the other way.

You will find a deed and close by is a mine. You are welcome to mine or any other work you think needed. I am on often if you wish to join the settlement.

Please only mine forward. Don't want odd floors as we can build houses underground on flat levels. 

It is quiet now but will not always be this way. I hope to build a free hotel with bed and resources. 

There are two guards and cotton growing. IT is not much but I am just a Lowborn citizen 

15 hours ago, lowborn said:

Sadly the mine has experienced a cave in. It is no longer available.

Um, what? Can't you mine the collapsed tile(s) out again?

On 10/12/2019 at 4:45 AM, Mowglia said:

Um, what? Can't you mine the collapsed tile(s) out again?

It was the entrance. I thought that in the past they prevented this to keep players from just mining past doors into mines. I did tunnel the entrance open again. The iron tile is now ready for those who wish to use it again. thought I would see dark dungeons ahead.

Edited by lowborn

The deed is going strong. We have three members. An iron mine. Two guards.

No blacklighters but its like a mouse trap, build it they will come. I do hope for peace but...history.

come join us the time is now.

free-elevation.jpg

Edited by lowborn

You are welcome to join us; that is US on Elevation. You may have come before but found it hard to get started. We have everything you need to get started. You don't have to stay on the deed but you are welcome if you wish.

So far we have the token with two guards. Walls and a mine with iron and a few other metals. We have an advanced tool and weapon crafter a priest a horse rancher and a cook. You will like the food.

Join us on Elevation 20 tiles outside of NewHope the transferpoint. You cant miss the deed. Look forward to see you in action.

Edited by lowborn
  • Like 1

I just found out that Elevation may be reset again at the end of the year to make improvements to the pvp game.

So maybe DONT TRY ELEVATION AGAIN. 

We will be here until then. Possible it never resets but that seems unlikely.

My thanks to those who joined and those willing to stay.

You are still welcome. Hunt explore and raise your skills in our village. Soft beds and good food.

This map will be a temporary map and will be unlikely to be around past the end of this year we have future plans that could easily force Elevation to change again in the future.

Edited by lowborn