Sign in to follow this  
The Moidart

Making Alcohol

Is there a guide or Doc anywhere with the steps required to make alcohol?

Can't for the life of me figure out how to make unfermented moonshine. Do the vegetables need to be cooked?

Ta

A good start but doesn't really answer my question. I have the recipe just no idea of quantities. 

Use the lore option, which will tell you how much liquid you need based on the amount of solids in the container. It's usually 100% or 200% of liquid to solid.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DQbF_4LLSv6laQc3Q5ZLq89OJ4EM7BkeYI2WGy8NB5g/edit#gid=0

This link has all the recipes in the game, including alcohol. The vegetables don't have to be cooked. Make sure it's the ingredients in a cauldron and in an oven, otherwise as far as I remember you cannot make the booze. Once you've got the unfermented alcohol, stick it in a wine barrel and use a non-fruit woodscrap to seal it. After a few days, put it into your still and light it up.

Enjoy!

Edited by Madnath

On 10/7/2019 at 9:47 PM, Madnath said:

Use the lore option, which will tell you how much liquid you need based on the amount of solids in the container. It's usually 100% or 200% of liquid to solid.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DQbF_4LLSv6laQc3Q5ZLq89OJ4EM7BkeYI2WGy8NB5g/edit#gid=0

This link has all the recipes in the game, including alcohol. The vegetables don't have to be cooked. Make sure it's the ingredients in a cauldron and in an oven, otherwise as far as I remember you cannot make the booze. Once you've got the unfermented alcohol, stick it in a wine barrel and use a non-fruit woodscrap to seal it. After a few days, put it into your still and light it up.

Enjoy!

I'm kind of torn on this spoiler as a Wurm Newbie..  Sure I could "not look" but dang that's tough.    Kind of wish each person's recipe book was unique to that player so discovery could be..  Unique.  Is there a market for alcohol?  I don't see it listed much on the Trade channel in game.  

Cheers.

40 minutes ago, Actuarius said:

I'm kind of torn on this spoiler as a Wurm Newbie..  Sure I could "not look" but dang that's tough.    Kind of wish each person's recipe book was unique to that player so discovery could be..  Unique.  Is there a market for alcohol?  I don't see it listed much on the Trade channel in game.  

Cheers.

It's fun to mess around with cooking and there's pretty much "meta" foods if you will, but with a list of recipes as extensive as Wurms, it's a handy doc to have if you need to learn something sooner rather than later.

No real market for alcohol sadly. The affinities aren't long enough to really justify the cost (unless you dunk a bit of everything into making your moonshine) and you only need a small amount to get drunk.

Being drunk is handy for high level players as it adds difficulty to actions.