Sign in to follow this  
ClericGunem

Titles from journal complete on Jackal do not show on Wurm

I had the first Journal entry and needed to ride a cow and on Jackal i happen to see one so i hopped on, got the 1 hour sleep and Title, the latter of which also appear on Jackal, but not on Wurm.  Is this intended?  Should we make sure we get our Journals complete on Wurm or forever lose the titles?

You receive your reward on the cluster of completion, in this case Jackal. You will not receive said reward on another so make sure to complete the Journal entry on the cluster you wish to receive the reward on (Jackal, Freedom or Epic).

While it's a bug report (but Ausimus is showing on it), wouldn't it be possible for the titles and perks to be available on all clusters for completing the entry?

(For the simple reason we can only do them once and not repeat them to get the titles + extra SB pool + extra cast power on the different clusters)

Edited by Odynn
typo + added stuff

perks are on all servers already m8, its just most titles (talented is the only one i've notice to transfer) and the sb+affinity+glim/addy lump that are server specific. i've cast 105+ power on all 3 servers, and my max sb, extra prays all that stuff are all working fine on all of em.

1 hour ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

perks are on all servers already m8, its just most titles (talented is the only one i've notice to transfer) and the sb+affinity+glim/addy lump that are server specific. i've cast 105+ power on all 3 servers, and my max sb, extra prays all that stuff are all working fine on all of em.

Same here titles and SB are cluster specific but achieved bonuses are present on all clusters

welp, in that case might as well add the titles too if the perks are already here.