Sign in to follow this  
mrmorlanius

Disband "fix" & feature request.

Hi, 

Just a couple of ideas and what I would consider a fix which would be to move "Disband" in the settlement menu to the bottom rather than right next to "Info". 

Bear shoes.

I would like to see some bear shoes, like horse shoes for bears.

• They should inherit all of horse shoe object proprieties and just given the appropriate  images associated.
  • Dropped object model should look like some sandals.
  • Perhaps bears wearing shoes should have a attack-damage reduction on clawing type attacks leaving bite unaffected.

Windmill.

• It should use sail mechanics to determine proper wind direction. 
  • Be a minimum milling level requires to release the break, and from that point the flour produced should be a function of the person's skill that released the break and the wind strength which should also affect production rate.
  • When wind is lower than the minimal operational speed then the break should re-engage itself.
  • Experience should be given on each item creation similar to that of a still.
  • There should be a bar/lever jutting out which is pushed/pulled to rotate the mill

Just some thoughts.

Morl

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mrmorlanius said:

Just a couple of ideas and what I would consider a fix which would be to move "Disband" in the settlement menu to the bottom rather than right next to "Info".

Definitely a Yes! to this point. Every time I check my deeds Info I am very paranoid about inadvertently clicking the "Disband" option. Although it can be "undone", really it should be moved to the bottom of the list since it is the least likely choice to be used anyway.

=Ayes=

• Like 2