Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

Allow skill related journal goals trigger on Jackal

Today I've realized that the related Approbation goal in the journal did not turn green when reached 50 Channeling on Jackal.

I've logged a ticket and CM informed me that it is intentional that skill related goals do not trigger on Jackal which made me real sad.

I've never seen any announcement of this restriction and it was very much the reason I've chosen to choose the path of a priest on Jackal with a toon who is a crafter on Freedom to work on the priest journal.

Suggestion: release this restriction on Jackal as it was not possible to have an informed choice. Perhaps scale it higher if you feel too easy to reach them?

Edited by Jaz

No, we won't be enabling this,they have been specifically disabled as per the patch notes:

Certain tasks within the standard journal tiers have been disabled from triggering while on Jackal.

• Like 1

The real sad thing is that there was zero communication about it. Would have gone on a very different path then.

Even in the single vague line in the patch notes only the standard journal tiers were mentioned, not the priest ones.

Edited by Jaz

4 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

Certain tasks within the standard journal tiers have been disabled from triggering while on Jackal.

Is there a list of whats disabled so i know what goals to leave open if i want journal rewards on jackal + what goals not to do on jackal if i want freedom rewards

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

Skill based triggers have been removed for sure. Will confirm the others later (likely a week or more from now) 

• Like 1

And there goes my hope of doing 70 prayer the easy way; like a lot of the folks who just scummed epic did.

@EtherdrifterThey didn't say anything about it being removed on Epic. Just jackal.

And if they do do that, I honestly might quit the game because sitting around painfully to get to 70 prayer with a skillgain success of absolute garbage I might just die out. Because nobody should have to dedicate themselves to that...