Sign in to follow this  
notstupidbobb

flowers seeds, stained glass, plaster walls

I am asking again for new content for those of us who like to just make our fake world nicer.  Could you please look at making flower seeds, and better flower tiles and  fields of sunflowers, tiles where you can grow a flower garden with no trees popping up.  

And, I was looking at the stone arched walls, if you could fill them with large stained glass windows, they could look very medieval grand, like in great dining halls. Stained glass windows in general, would be nice. 

Then the walls of houses now, very rough, it would be nice to be able to plaster them, maybe make them a color, or just white.  

window boxes, gate arches of flowers, rose bushes with roses, not sticks with red dots. A new gardening skill where you can plant gardens  or house boarders. 

Please please please look into this type of content. 

• Like 4

I forgot, … it would also be great if you could add lights that can hang from the ceiling. Maybe table oil lamps. 

I'm honestly surprised glassmaking hasn't been added yet. That's a huge missed opportunity, with a zillion possible things to make that could be useful.

• Like 1

I agree, also the hanging lamps, seems easy enough.  But the idea of large glass windows in the stone arches, or even the wall slits, would be great, it could be a whole new skill line, making colors and leading. 

Edited by notstupidbobb

10 hours ago, notstupidbobb said:

I agree, also the hanging lamps, seems easy enough.  But the idea of large glass windows in the stone arches, or even the wall slits, would be great, it could be a whole new skill line, making colors and leading. 

Could be a great new use for lead veins .....

• Like 1

+1

also glass in lead frames, fit the time this game seems to be in (sortof) 

better looking thick wooden doors with brass ring to know on the door

and something i would love personally Tall stone walls 1 tile thick so you can walk on them, making wall houses a thing of the past.

• Like 1