Sign in to follow this  
Seraph

Quality of life updates

I feel I need to balance out my overall comments because I feel I've gone a bit rough on people recently.
The quality of life updates on the list a dev mentioned humble me coz with them and the building update (whenever that happens) it makes me feel like you have listened to me and considered each suggestion I have made. You sound like you are all still hard at work, so for someone like to feel like I have contributed to the game in a significant way I feel a bit overwhelmed.
The controls are exactly the type of thinking I was thinking about when I first mentioned "quality of life improvements"
I think WO is may be a "Diamond in the rough" that still has alot of hidden room for cut & polish *insert picture here of my Cave Of Wonders WOW face

I don't get much time to be nice on the forums so when we & I push plz know it's because you are doing your job well that we feel we can *Extra kudos mention to the community, same goes for you..!

Edited by Seraph
  • Like 3

On 10/3/2019 at 3:54 PM, Seraph said:

The quality of life updates on the list a dev mentioned humble me coz with them and the building update (whenever that happens) it makes me feel like you have listened to me and considered each suggestion I have made. 

Where can I find this list to which you refer? Could you provide a link please?

• Like 1

I think Shrimpiie is not technically a "dev" and this is suggestions not official?

Maybe I am wrong.

Aye if you are referring to my QoL thread(there are a lot floating around at the moment), then Brash is right, I am not a Dev and it is my personal suggestion list(I am not a Dev), but I appreciate the sentiment!

• Cat 1

I can't find the post but it was about combat controls etc. Soz I can't find the post it wasn't where I thought it was

As far as helping players by getting developers to advance the "Diamond in the rough" I would suggest to myself as well as you... Just enjoy build your skills. Do what pleases you! The game has had amazing advances considering its written on Java. I think. anyhow just enjoy. If you want to help someone come to elevation at NewHope and help me in daily life. So hard to get started. All I have is a token in the woods. You are welcome to join me and let the chips fall where they may

• Like 1