Sign in to follow this  
Gashek

WTS ACC BS, ML - 23 [Closed]

If anyone needs it. Body strength 23, Mind logic 23, Body control 20.60 (I can improve to 21)

It can always destroy, load, be commander knarr,  build Minedoors.  stats up to 30 are saved without premium.

some craft skills  Mining 43, Digging 44, Masonry 46, Stone Cutting 44, BlackSmithing  34, Miscellaneous items 31,  Coal-Making 23, Metallurgy 17.

The character has a hand mirror, name Taskalo

/playtime You have premium time until 23 Oct 2019 01:24:56 GMT

price 15s

Edited by Gashek

sorry bud, worthless in this market. Maybe you get like 5e 

15s may be achievable. I was looking for an account just like this a year ago, and PCs of 5s/eur were made then too. I got zero offers after many weeks of bumping (no surprise) and had to grind for myself. 

For someone who only wants a competent deed keeper or mule alt that will never need prem'ing up, this could well be a great deal. Having made a few such accounts, I know it takes dozens of hours of optimum grinding to get those stats. A lot of people value that kind of time highly, or at least they ought to. 

• Like 2

Would recommend grinding out the meditation as close to PoL level 7 as you can. (Only needs 30 skill and up to 20 you can grind straight through). 

That and 21 bc should sell the toon, and like Gwyn said someone who wants to save the time will value that. IMO it wouldn’t be worth selling for just 5e in case you decided you wanted the toon later lol

• Like 1