Sign in to follow this  
Wimblonian

Fix The Basic Things For PvP & Kingdoms

I understand PvP is dead, but you can't ever expect it to grow in any way shape or form if the issues that reside on the pvp servers, continue to reside there. 

The first being

You cannot convert to WL or BL without a player that is already one of those that you are planning to convert to. Also, even if you have an alt that is BL, you can't multi-log both accounts to convert unless you have two different ip addresses to use. Which is very unhealthy for the game.

The second one being

The Template kingdoms on chaos.  It's safe to say that one of the PMK's would accept a player if he was planning to come to chaos. But what if the PMK aspect doesn't appeal to some people. They need the template kingdoms to start somewhere. Also, with the current HotS emperor being bugged, it is currently not possible to deed anywhere within the HotS influence because TC influence borders the HotS influence and a deed has to be 125 tiles away from the starter deed. Now, TC has decreased their size if not gave up, but was and has been unrealistic to bash one of the most active kingdoms towers in order to build your own to expand the HotS influence. The Emperor needs to be fixed or looked into, and I'd like to get an update on that mainly because I had recruited some guys from WU that were going to play over here to try PvP but have lost interest due to this issue. 

The third one being

Merge the epic cluster with the freedom cluster while their are no people that care about Chaos or Epic, that way when the time comes. It's not one over the other.

The fourth one being: 

Bring back template kingdoms and make it less players in order to abdicate a king. Like 5-6 is a reasonable number.

Edited by Wimblonian
  • Like 1

For the first point, can't you use the WL/BL itself? I don't think that has anything to do with the healthiness of the game, because converting between kingdoms is a rare event.

1 minute ago, BrQQQ said:

For the first point, can't you use the WL/BL itself? I don't think that has anything to do with the healthiness of the game, because converting between kingdoms is a rare event.

I can confirm that the BL altar would not let me convert to a follower of Libila. It let me switch to BL demi gods though and I did not see any options to actually join hots. Just tried on an alt last week 

-1 bad thread

there are currently two active kingdoms on chaos, with a third in the process of being utterly destroyed after they realized they had little competence in pvp

4 hours ago, platinumteef said:

-1 bad thread

there are currently two active kingdoms on chaos, with a third in the process of being utterly destroyed after they realized they had little competence in pvp

I understand. The purpose of (your) PvP is to utterly destroy and drive out opponents,  Very smart.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BrQQQ said:

That is a no. You cannot use the WL or BL to convert to either. And it’s very unhealthy, because people should be able to go to what template kingdom as they choose, not whenever another plays decides to let them in the template kingdom. It gives the messages Horde of the summoned would not allow that deity. Or something of that nature, I can pull it out of the logs if necessary. 

5 hours ago, platinumteef said:

-1 bad thread

Yes, I get it man. PvP is dead, but I’ve come across many individuals that have wanted to try pvp, but didn’t want to join any of the current PMK’s. So they are left stuck at a dead end, thus stop trying and go back to freedom or in this case, quit the game. Like I said I feel it’d be a simple fix and would definitely promote pvp as option. Unless their goal is to kill these servers to release another one 🤷‍♂️

51 minutes ago, Ekcin said:

I understand. The purpose of (your) PvP is to utterly destroy and drive out opponents,  Very smart.

I don't think you have a grasp on the concept of the game, let alone PvP,  judging by most of your posts. Very smart.