Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Steam and new Product Manager

Well ######...

Things got real.

Congratulations @Samool ... Im very sad to see @Buddawas removed. Though I havent finished going through the pile here to find out if he is still a developer or not, I hope he is; I can understand a product manager role change but he is still a beast developer.

As far as the rest of this... Well... I might just have to dust off the old thumb drive with all things wurm on it and play again on these new servers. 

And @Rolfwell hell... I wondered if you actually had your forum password still or if retro was posting for you. Glad to see you're pulling up a chair again and going to sit down at the desk to bang out some content.

Edit: Perhaps for this whole steam thingy.. Yall take a few pages out of Sklo's book ;) They seemed to hit the nail on the head with the new player experience. 

Edited by Ruger

On 12/1/2019 at 10:15 AM, Ruger said:

Edit: Perhaps for this whole steam thingy.. Yall take a few pages out of Sklo's book ;) They seemed to hit the nail on the head with the new player experience. 

Actually, I never thought about becoming an author... But stay tuned for my first book available on Amazon soon.

2 hours ago, Sklo:D said:
On 12/1/2019 at 11:15 AM, Ruger said:

Actually, I never thought about becoming an author... But stay tuned for my first book available on Amazon soon.

I'll wait for the movie and meta critic's opinion 🤣

Looking forward for the Steam release make sure to send out an email newsletter then you will be going live on Steam..   

4 hours ago, Kegan said:

Looking forward for the Steam release make sure to send out an email newsletter then you will be going live on Steam..   

kind of... makes sense to send out an email whenever big changes happen 2-4 times a year or if the player haven't logged in 3-4months.. as a reminder with the changes that have happened in the game.. some people might not have the time to track wurm changes.. and moved on with their life.. but return to give it another go or put a few more months into the game after reading an update with the new fixes/implementations/improvements to old features/etc. (leave an easy to find link to manage email settings to opt-out or pause with a reminder of same stuff..)