Sign in to follow this  
Ekcin

Please have a look at Sunset Canal S/T21

When sailing through that canal to the last two rifts I recognized that there have been a couple of caveins narrowing the shipping passage to one tile. All these caveins are cave wall tiles meaning they can be removed easily, but without that, might spread on and block the tunnel, in worst case even by a resource vein. If any of you finds the time, kindly fix that problem. If I have enough time before next rift, I could come early and help, I have always around ten support beams on board of the knarr if needed.

• Like 1

I'm heading over there right now with crates and a smelter. I'll take care of whatever is there and work on reinforcing it.

• Like 2

Notice:

I have found one area that required a lot of mining to get to the affected tile.  While mining it out, I may have affected a tunnel above. I will be fixing it with my priest tonight. I will also be filling in the lower area I had to mine out.

Edit: due to proximity to a deed, I have done all I can to fix the walls. I will be strongwalling everything I mined out that was not part of the fix. If the mayor of Pilot Point would like the tunnel expanded, please contact me either in game or via the forums ( zethreal on both ). I would be more than willing to do the work. 

Edited by zethreal
  • Like 2

I own the oceanside end of this canal, and I will take care of any needed repairs.

• Like 1

The ocean-side didn't really need repairs, that side was only 1 tile wide and I was going to look to possibly widen it. 

Part of the oceanside is only 1 tile wide, but Reinforced if I remember correct, issue was in the north end of the canal

On 10/4/2019 at 11:09 PM, Wargasm said:

I own the oceanside end of this canal, and I will take care of any needed repairs.

There's been a cave in on that side and the canal is almost closed.

KcAHtbH.png

I guess I can get there and mine it out next week, if nobody deals with it over the weekend.