Sign in to follow this  
Jakeii

[CLOSED] - WTS - High End Fighter/Crafter-WULFGAR!!

https://niarja.com/universes/Online/clusters/freedom/skills/TheLegend

You have a total of 206 titles.

Tomes: Green Cherry, White Cherry, Slime of Uttacha, Blood of Angels, Giant Walnut

Tome of Incineration, Libram of the night, Smoke of Sol, Black Tome, White Tome, Blue Tome and Green Tome.

Karma: You have 95428 karma, how would you like to spend it?

Path: 15th Eidolon Path of Insanity
Premium:[20:31:58] You have premium time until 11 Oct 2019 13:14:00 GMT
Playtime: [20:31:58] You have played 671 days, 8 hours and 8 minutes.
Currently a Fo Priest with 82 Faith.
Account will come naked at G12 Release (May include a Black Drake Set for the right price!)
PM me here on Forums for more info/questions.
Make an Offer!

Edited by Jakeii
  • Like 1

Sad thing is its a rly nice toon.. But no1 gonna pay what u want.. Steam has killed wurm online market.. All these great toons now worth nothing

2 hours ago, Erin said:

Sad thing is its a rly nice toon.. But no1 gonna pay what u want.. Steam has killed wurm online market.. All these great toons now worth nothing

Should have sold sooner. He's been trying to sell it for the past year. There's a reason I sold Oscar when I did. Although, great guy and would definitely pay him what he wanted for it if wurm had somewhat of a solid future.

Edited by Wimblonian

Tbf I am not bothered if it sells or not. I got my money worth out of it, had my fun while it lasted. If someone wants to pay the value I'll sell. If not Wulfgar will just retire and disappear with Wurm :')

On 10/11/2019 at 3:16 AM, Jakeii said:

Tbf I am not bothered if it sells or not. I got my money worth out of it, had my fun while it lasted. If someone wants to pay the value I'll sell. If not Wulfgar will just retire and disappear with Wurm :')

Out of curiosity, what is the value you want? I saw a 450 offer you apparently declined, so what are you expecting?

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE
Got what I looking for this beast, had a lot of fun in Wurm but it's time to move on!

Edited by Jakeii