Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 26/SEP/19

PatchNotes.png

• Bugfix: Windowed mode should no longer be resizable
  • Bugfix: Fixed arrow keys showing as NULL in context menus
  • Bugfix: The deed exporter will now output to deed.map file in the Wurm’s main directory on Linux and Mac
  • Bugfix: Fixed animal worn items (saddles, bardings) being affected by color and condition
  • Bugfix: Numlock will now affect the keypad keys (using arrows instead)
  • Bugfix: rift beasts will now move properly into melee range
  • Bugfix: summoned creatures will now properly despawn if the summoned is killed. Burning hearts with any rift creatures tied to it will have the creatures move to the person burning
  • Spyglasses can now be crafted on jackal only.
  • Fixed certain tools not triggering the improvement journal goal
  • Bugfix: addressed some issues with phantasm being cast on multiple creatures.
  • Like 2

Spyglass is a great idea on Jackal! ... however no recipe in crafting recipes found.

Fantastic update, can't even login to Wurm anymore on toons parked on Celebration or Serenity. 

1 minute ago, Nomadikhan said:

Fantastic update, can't even login to Wurm anymore on toons parked on Celebration or Serenity. 

Are getting:

Unexpected crash while playing The error was: <null>

• Like 1

Just now, Cipacadrinho said:

Are getting:

Unexpected crash while playing The error was: <null>

Yep, does it on every toon I have.  I posted in the client bugs section.

• Like 1

I am having crash at log on, when I select high graphics setting. It will allow me to log in on Low graphics setting. I've got a couple crash log files saved here, in case you need them.

get this top line on my crash log when I try to log on in High graphics setting:

Unexpected crash while playing The error was: <class.Q6vurolS1V cannot be cast to class.kun1W9myRF>

Please fix this. Thanks 🙂

Link to client bugs thread here:

Edited by TeeeBOMB
even more words
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DevBlog said:

Bugfix: Windowed mode should no longer be resizable

Is the windows resizable mode no longer an option or is this not the same thing, is it why I cant log in?

5 minutes ago, SmeJack said:

Is the windows resizable mode no longer an option or is this not the same thing, is it why I cant log in?

Windowed resizable is still an option, it's just the Windowed mode that wasn't working. Client fix for the launch crash going out now.

• Like 1

Skill transfer when we nail down a conversion rate that feels right to us. It is not based on your jackal skill at all so don't worry

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

Skill transfer when we nail down a conversion rate that feels right to us. It is not based on your jackal skill at all so don't worry

So what your saying is we have to grind our body strength to 90 on jackal to get 0.3 on normal freedom? ;)
Jokes aside thank you for an update on it

Sign in to follow this