Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

WO Steam Discussion

1 hour ago, Cayce said:

Has there not been an adjustment in the past already? I noticed that I was able to ride a horse and a cart without premium - or is that only for people who already have been premium and reached the body control for riding before? :o

If you had unlocked it previously while premium, they allow the "reduced cap" to be higher. I think they'll reduce your Characteristics to like 30 maximum if you were Premium and had higher than 20 in them.

7 hours ago, Cayce said:

Has there not been an adjustment in the past already? I noticed that I was able to ride a horse and a cart without premium - or is that only for people who already have been premium and reached the body control for riding before? :o

That's only if you were premium before and got your Characteristics up to the needed level.  You'd still be able to do actions that require that characteristic level even if you go non-prem.  I believe 30 is the max characteristic level that works for.

Ooops. Sorry, Zera already answered this on the next page.

Edited by Tristanc
couldn't delete

I'm sure it's been asked, but was curious about how accounts will be working for the Steam release, like I know that existing accounts are planned to eventually be able to travel to the Steam servers, once everything has settled down and has been worked out. What I want to know is, will we be able to use our existing accounts and start at the base levels on the Steam servers, or do we have to create entirely new ones, or will there be some sort of login via our Steam ID instead?

On 4/23/2020 at 12:05 AM, Radni said:

How many of you ACTUALLY played with the epic curve though? The epic curve and skillrates are exactly what Wurm needs to bring in a steam audience at the minimum. Skills were still a grind on epic, but compared to stock freedom it's so much better. 

Old School RuneScape is a pretty good example of how much grind people are willing to do. Most skilling in Wurm is as boring to train as Agility is in Runescape. 

Personally i hate the curve and i have played on Epic, i was there on the very first day, and the curve is what made me turn away from it. It's just an overcomplicated mess that is hard to get around. I dislike the whole "skill effectiveness thing" and want to be able to grind to 100 if i want to, and not have to stop at 80 because that's like the effective skill level of 90+.

Small things like "cut trees until 20 weapon skill on freedom." but wait, you can't grind to 20 on trees on epic because you are effectively at 20 skill before reaching 20, thus you won't get any skill.

It's stupid. 

Edited by atazs

1 hour ago, Fablecrafter said:

I'm sure it's been asked, but was curious about how accounts will be working for the Steam release, like I know that existing accounts are planned to eventually be able to travel to the Steam servers, once everything has settled down and has been worked out. What I want to know is, will we be able to use our existing accounts and start at the base levels on the Steam servers, or do we have to create entirely new ones, or will there be some sort of login via our Steam ID instead?

I'm too lazy to hunt down quotes but it has been said that Steam will require new accounts, new names, etc. They plan to eventually merge steam and OGWO at some point; could be months, or years before they do. Or never. Likely depends on a bunch of different factors that they won't know until they're closer to finalizing planned changes and have concrete details to give.

2 hours ago, atazs said:

Personally i hate the curve and i have played on Epic, i was there on the very first day, and the curve is what made me turn away from it. It's just an overcomplicated mess that is hard to get around. I dislike the whole "skill effectiveness thing" and want to be able to grind to 100 if i want to, and not have to stop at 80 because that's like the effective skill level of 90+.

Small things like "cut trees until 20 weapon skill on freedom." but wait, you can't grind to 20 on trees on epic because you are effectively at 20 skill before reaching 20, thus you won't get any skill.

It's stupid.

Trying to read effective skills maffs like

JF9NjKP.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fablecrafter said:

Databases are shared, so you cannot reuse your old name. Probably connected to the fact that the Steam cluster will be basically just a new one that coincides with the release, as both clients will be able to connect to Freedom, Epic and Steam.

And wether a merge will happen still is written in the stars from what I know. It depends not on a "when", but an "if". (To be precise, if the Steam cluster will gain enough traction and have a sustainable population on its own)

21 hours ago, Fablecrafter said:

I'm sure it's been asked, but was curious about how accounts will be working for the Steam release, like I know that existing accounts are planned to eventually be able to travel to the Steam servers, once everything has settled down and has been worked out.

It's actually unlikely that the Steam servers will be merged with the existing servers. Only in the case of the Steam release completely flopping would that happen, otherwise they will remain separate. Rolf and Retro have both clarified this in the past.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2019 at 5:14 AM, Rolf said:

Q1)  Would we be risking more fracturing of our player base?

I think it would be best to start clean server/s for a couple of reasons and aim to keep it/them in a separate cluster a good while. One is that new players deserve the feeling of being a newbie among other newbies with fresh land. This means that I believe their experience and inclination to stick around could be hampered by encountering very experienced accounts and high quality items. As the servers mature we merge them into the main cluster.

Exactly when this merge would take place would depend on how well the release goes. If we receive virtually no new players and it's basically a failure, the server would merge very quickly so fracturing wouldn't really happen. If, on the other hand thousands of players come we would have to consider more carefully when the right time to merge is. This would mean Wurm becomes more sustainable which surely must be good for everyone. If we are extremely lucky, we receive so many new players that we can merge earlier because the old accounts and items will be quickly dispersed among the new population (but then we're probably talking about tens of thousands of new players).

This pretty much sums up the question. I doubt it would gain "thousands of players" imo.

Take a look at the steam charts for Wurm Unlimited:

https://steamcharts.com/app/366220

The max average players ever obtained was back in November 2015 at 819 people, it it continued to decline from there until at October 2017, it soared back to 723 and it goes down from there again.

1 hour ago, Nukacola said:

Take a look at the steam charts for Wurm Unlimited:

https://steamcharts.com/app/366220

The max average players ever obtained was back in November 2015 at 819 people, it it continued to decline from there until at October 2017, it soared back to 723 and it goes down from there again.

Did you intentionally omit the numbers of peak players? With 1817 max, and even 458 now, they are looking bit more impressive. As not all players are playing at the same time, that points to an even higher active player base.

If Wurm Online succeeds attracting over 400 regular players at any time of the month, that would spell some thousand new accounts.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Satch said:

It's actually unlikely that the Steam servers will be merged with the existing servers. Only in the case of the Steam release completely flopping would that happen, otherwise they will remain separate. Rolf and Retro have both clarified this in the past.

I found nothing saying that they wouldn't link the servers, only that it was undecided of when or if.

Not that it was unlikely to occur, but mostly dependent on how well the game was received on Steam at all.

Hi! We have no set timeframe. We don't expect to happen quickly and it may never happen at all, it's not a guaranteed thing.

Quoted from a Steam Post by Retrograde

But then there was this earlier in this thread:

On 9/23/2019 at 8:56 AM, Retrograde said:

Current servers will remain as is. 

Steam server would only merge with existing servers if it doesn't go well, otherwise they will remain totally separate 

No plans to phase out existing launcher

Of course this sends a mix message entirely if you ask me.

1. Based on the first quote, I'm led to believe that at some point, whether it's soon or much later, all servers will be connected.
  2. Based on the second quote, I'm led to believe that only if the Steam Launch doesn't bring a large influx of players within a certain amount of time (and such said so being a consistent amount of players) would the servers then be merged.

Otherwise there is no initial intention to EVER link the servers together?

That of course being said, it makes me wonder still.

1. How are we going to determine what is considered "new player" vs "old player" if the Steam Version is literally just a new way to launch the game than the existing client? If I can launch with Steam instead of the current Client am I not causing the influence of Steam players to show that Steam usage is increased? Whether or not I've been playing with the original client for years is besides the point. Now I am counting towards Steam players.
  2. We are going to be able to launch with either the old/current Launcher OR Steam to connect with any character to any server, correct?
    As such I could create a new character via WurmOnline.com and use that character to access the new server released with Steam, or Steam Client Launch to create a new character with whom I wish to play on say Exodus with, or even an existing older character whom has been around for several years, inhabiting Indy for example.

I'd like to know ultimately what we should be expecting here.
Should we initially be expecting that the Steam release means a brand-new server and map that will never link to the existing maps? (Whether or not this changes is besides the point, I want to know what I should be prepared to see at a worst/best case scenario)

Should I give up any hope of taking my existing character to the new map(s) at some point in time down the line, whether that's a month, 6 months or 12 months down the line because "At some point, they will link". Which incase if they aren't going to ever merge/link I don't feel it's appropriate to continue to call it part of the same "Freedom Isles" as the original map(s) as at what point then can we clearly classify them as "Same Kingdom" when they cannot even interact with one another in any form? Simliar to that of the Epic Maps cannot be sailed to/linked to in the same manner that you can with Freedom Maps. However, using portals can still be done to transfer (at skill adjustment costs iirc) between the two.

I can understand waiting to link a newer server with older servers, but to never link them?

This is what I foresee happening with a situation like that.

1. Lots of existing WO players will flock to Steam's launcher, boosting Steam Player counts whether they're new to WO or not.
  2. At-least half if not more of current WO players will want to at-least check out the new map on Steam Release, if not stay completely. Abandoning older Characters of WO. (Not resulting in increased players, but certainly shifting player-base from one set of map(s) to the another entirely)
  3. Influx of players on a new map will flourish for the length of any new maps typical life-span on WO until players settle back to where they had originated from. (Back to original characters or otherwise) The new map will become an abused wasteland leftover from the "land rush" of the older players who came to check out the new map, who thought at the time it would be fun to start again. (See Xanadu)
  4. The servers if never linked will divide the player base entirely as the existing maps have largely become "Dead Zones" where finding another player in-game is a rare treat at any given point during the day.
    Which can only be exaggerated should #2 occur to the point where players choose not to return to said "Dead Zones" in favor of the newly released/populated map.

I can understand a fresh map for new players, I do. But with the intention of not linking to existing servers and existing players is alienating your existing player-base or an attempt to force that existing player-base to make a choice. Continue to play on the maps/server and characters you have may have had for years.. OR join the Steam "land rush" and not miss out on the potential new influx of players who could bring this game back to life..

That's just my thought on the whole link vs not-link the servers ordeal here. I don't think it's right to even consider the idea that the servers would never be linked. For that, why are we even considering Steam and the current WO the same game if they can't at all interact? Isn't that the whole point of Wurm Online in the first place? 

• Like 1

I do not think that these speculations are in any way fruitful. What Retrograde said in last September, fresh after the announcement that Wurm would go to steam, is of no relevance today. He obviously told the state of discussions then, and the team and management went on working and thinking since. Now, that it is clear that there will be a client for both instances of Wurm Online, the situation is not the same.

The base idea - a sane one - when going to steam is to increase the visibility of Wurm Online. In fact, this has apparently worked already at least a bit since a number of new players higher than in the months before seems to have appeared since the announcement on steam.

Two things are quite likely, and obvious.

• The new server(s, as prolly pve and pvp) must be given a time to develop a player and settlement base. Until that has happened, a merge will make no sense.
  • The original Wurm Online will most probably not disappear, nor will the recent playerbase give up their deeds and their levels.

Of course, some, maybe even many, will create and play a character on the steam server. That will be challenging and interesting especially for pvp players. Some may even start a market carrier using their knowledge of the game for a headstart in gaining skills. But it is more than a bit unlikely that people with multiple skills in the 90s, meditation of 80+, priests with 90+ channeling etc. will abandon that character for a brand new one.

So at best a couple of WO players will flock to steam WO for protracted periods of time, while many may create a character, even prem it for two months (is not expensive aftere all), but most will hardly bother the grind of developing it very high. Much less they will abandon their deeds, their castles, their ships. I could not imagine to do so, and the reactions on "smart" server merge proposals (lump all Freedom servers into one for consolidation) in the forums speak for themselves. If the steam start works well, they are but a small fraction of the new server community, and most of those who are bound to stay will integrate.

There may be, and most prolly will be, an opening of the steam server to the rest of Freedom at some point in time, when a stable and advanced playerbase has formed there. Before it would just mean frustrating away the newly won players to confront them with flocks of veterans. Those who do not bother may even create their character on traditional WO from the steam side, if I understood correctly.

Of course the steam move may fail. But I fail to see the scenario as depicted above.

On 5/5/2020 at 4:12 PM, Zera said:

1. Lots of existing WO players will flock to Steam's launcher, boosting Steam Player counts whether they're new to WO or not.
  2. At-least half if not more of current WO players will want to at-least check out the new map on Steam Release, if not stay completely. Abandoning older Characters of WO. (Not resulting in increased players, but certainly shifting player-base from one set of map(s) to the another entirely)
  3. Influx of players on a new map will flourish for the length of any new maps typical life-span on WO until players settle back to where they had originated from. (Back to original characters or otherwise) The new map will become an abused wasteland leftover from the "land rush" of the older players who came to check out the new map, who thought at the time it would be fun to start again. (See Xanadu)
  4. The servers if never linked will divide the player base entirely as the existing maps have largely become "Dead Zones" where finding another player in-game is a rare treat at any given point during the day.
    Which can only be exaggerated should #2 occur to the point where players choose not to return to said "Dead Zones" in favor of the newly released/populated map.

#3 assumes that steam will have zero impact in bringing new people to the game, very unlikely scenario.

#1, #2, #4 become much smaller issues if steam brings in more new players per month than currently is the case.

On 5/5/2020 at 6:12 PM, Zera said:

I can understand waiting to link a newer server with older servers, but to never link them?

2 hours ago, hankrearden said:

#3 assumes that steam will have zero impact in bringing new people to the game, very unlikely scenario.

#1, #2, #4 become much smaller issues if steam brings in more new players per month than currently is the case.

No, #3 assumes that most or majority players currently on WO leave their existing servers to participate in the new map launch, as most tend to do when a new map is released. Whether it's with sailing to the new destination or creating a new character just to check it out.

#1, 2, 4 don't ever become "Smaller Issues" if the issue is dividing the player-base. If the divide is there, it is there. Regardless of whether or not the influx of New Players from steam occurs or not. The issues still stand the the older servers and anyone left on the current/old servers will not even notice the new players from Steam.

#1 Never becomes a "Small issue" either in the case of existing players are inflating a number, even if only by a little bit, by using Steam Launch instead of current Launcher. Sure if Steam brings in a bunch of new players regularly that's great and all but those numbers can't be accurate if it's a combination between current and new players. How does one make that judgement/call on what value is actually new vs existing?

If we based the value solely on "Steam Launch users" that's still hundreds of players who were already playing WO now using the Steam Launcher instead, because these days who doesn't have Steam already on their PC and wouldn't just use it to launch the game instead of how we do now.

The point being, if the servers NEVER link, Steam players make 0 difference to current maps and current players who do not join them. If existing players do not even notice these new Steam Players, EVER, how does 1, 2 and 4 become "Smaller Issues" as far as splitting the player-base? I fail to understand this logic.

🤨 I thought it was best practice to hope a Troll wanders off and starves to death when you can't fight it, rather than continuing to feed it.

Enough is enough already guys, come on now.

I would be interested in the goal of this whole moving to steam project. I mean moving to a stable and well known platform is a good thing to make it easy for new players to start, but I am not sure where the new players playing the steam version should come from, while the old clusters are maybe completly abandoned, existing players will not be happy about that.

Edited by Sklo:D

The entire game is launching on steam, alongside this we are launching a new disconnected server. 

Steam players will be able to stay on the old servers as well as the new one, and players on the existing client will be able to make an account to play on the new server. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Retrograde said:

The entire game is launching on steam, alongside this we are launching a new disconnected server. 

Steam players will be able to stay on the old servers as well as the new one, and players on the existing client will be able to make an account to play on the new server. 

Yes, but it's the concern that this new server will remain disconnected from the current servers that is worrisome.

As I've stated above if the new server is never intended to be linked with existing servers, this is a division of players. There is no other way to look at it.

Currently the existing servers have an average player cap of 400 on the low end, 800 on high end. We're lucky if Xanadu gets around 100 players or so on any given time I take a look, let alone the other servers who can range anywhere from 10-40 on average at the same time.
Still having a lot of luck in order to even see one of these other players.

Adding a new server to this list and you've got no way to interact with those existing numbers (assuming existing players do not go to the new map and Steam players don't exactly flock and stick to the existing maps).

I do hope you can understand the concern here.

For me personally it's difficult to truly feel that Wurm is very alive at all and this prospect of coming to Steam is great, BUT if there's no intention to ever offer that connection of servers then whatever player-base does come with Steam doesn't really matter all that much to those of us who have been around for a while and are starting to feel that abandonment of a dying game for lack of actual neighbors.

Edited by Zera

1 hour ago, Zera said:

Yes, but it's the concern that this new server will remain disconnected from the current servers that is worrisome.

As I've stated above if the new server is never intended to be linked with existing servers, this is a division of players. There is no other way to look at it.

Wrong again. It is clear that the new server/s will remain disconnected for a considerable period of time, even when it is united in the end. A reasonable period would be 2-3 years, no less. That is the length of the period I am playing Wurm, btw.

It is outright foolish to base any prediction of the future of Wurm on a possible, or not, connection of the new servers to the existing cluster. Nobody will start or continue, or decide against starting or continuing, based on the prospect of such connection or not.  It is plain irrelevant.

What is relevant, is how many new players will come to the new and the existing servers due to the steam move. If that number is very small, or the overall playerbase even declining further, the outcome may indeed be a fragmentation of  the playerhood, in worst case it may spell the end of Wurm Online. This may happen, and I hope it does not.

What is speaking against is the fact that the playerbase has shown to increase again after a period of decline last year. It seems that the announcements on steam already have motivated new players, and also former players, to join Wurm even before the steam launch. If the launch goes well and is embraced by a considerable number among the target group, both the existing and the new servers may enjoy (maybe not enjoyable for all established players) considerable influx of new players and subscribers.

Only then, a decision about connecting the new servers or not will become relevant, and will most likely happen, though no earlier than about 2 years from the launch.

8 minutes ago, Ekcin said:

Wrong again. It is clear that the new server/s will remain disconnected for a considerable period of time, even when it is united in the end. A reasonable period would be 2-3 years, no less. That is the length of the period I am playing Wurm, btw.

It is outright foolish to base any prediction of the future of Wurm on a possible, or not, connection of the new servers to the existing cluster. Nobody will start or continue, or decide against starting or continuing, based on the prospect of such connection or not.  It is plain irrelevant.

What is relevant, is how many new players will come to the new and the existing servers due to the steam move. If that number is very small, or the overall playerbase even declining further, the outcome may indeed be a fragmentation of  the playerhood, in worst case it may spell the end of Wurm Online. This may happen, and I hope it does not.

What is speaking against is the fact that the playerbase has shown to increase again after a period of decline last year. It seems that the announcements on steam already have motivated new players, and also former players, to join Wurm even before the steam launch. If the launch goes well and is embraced by a considerable number among the target group, both the existing and the new servers may enjoy (maybe not enjoyable for all established players) considerable influx of new players and subscribers.

Only then, a decision about connecting the new servers or not will become relevant, and will most likely happen, though no earlier than about 2 years from the launch.

I'm getting real tired of folks and their "Wrong!" statements. Who are you to tell me or anyone else for that matter that their concerns are wrong?

You are not a GM, a Developer or any form of the Wurm Team to be able to actually ease those concerns or worries.

You are also just speculating and voicing your own thoughts and opinions on the matter. So for that sir, you are "Wrong!" for trying to strut around and tell others they are wrong.

Nobody will start or continue, or decide against starting or continuing, based on the prospect of such connection or not.  It is plain irrelevant.

Are you trying to tell me that no existing player will make a decision to make a new character for the new map, based on whether or not the new server will be connected to existing?
How can you know what each and every current player is thinking on the matter? Are you a mind-reader sir?

Here you go again, talking as if you know these things. "No earlier than 2 years" and "Will most likely happen" and yet none of this information has been officially posted anywhere, but you seem so keen to try to drop your thoughts and opinions in as if they are Officially stated so.

In the end, regardless of how many player come to the new map or old maps, if the maps are not linked at some point in time.. Your playerbase IS divided. You've got players over on Cluster A and players over on Cluster B. Two clusters CANNOT interact. That is the very definition of Divided, is it not?

How many players actually come to whatever cluster is completely irrelevant! If they cannot interact, cannot in-game communicate, cannot in-game travel and interact. That is the very definition.

Whether you personally are OK with that behavior is what is irrelevant here. The facts still stand, that a separation of servers, the lack of ability to interact, a "Wall between servers" is a Division.

• Like 2

The entire purpose of the Steam version is to bring in more money for the devs.  A side effect is that some of the new players from Steam *might* check out the current servers as well, but that's absolutely not the goal.  The goal is income, pure and simple.  A divided player base is irrelevant.  This isn't an effort to bring in more players to the current servers, no matter what anyone says.

6 hours ago, Zera said:

In the end, regardless of how many player come to the new map or old maps, if the maps are not linked at some point in time.. Your playerbase IS divided. You've got players over on Cluster A and players over on Cluster B. Two clusters CANNOT interact. That is the very definition of Divided, is it not?

How many players actually come to whatever cluster is completely irrelevant! If they cannot interact, cannot in-game communicate, cannot in-game travel and interact. That is the very definition.

Whether you personally are OK with that behavior is what is irrelevant here. The facts still stand, that a separation of servers, the lack of ability to interact, a "Wall between servers" is a Division.

dude that is the whole point. keep the new cluster seperate. new players are more likely to enjoy their experience if they are with other new players and not 10-15 year old accounts. i get that you will not enjoy being seperate from this new cluster, that is understandable, but it isnt about you. it is about increasing the player base.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hankrearden said:

dude that is the whole point. keep the new cluster seperate. new players are more likely to enjoy their experience if they are with other new players and not 10-15 year old accounts. i get that you will not enjoy being seperate from this new cluster, that is understandable, but it isnt about you. it is about increasing the player base.

You say this like you'd prefer to continue to keep separate clusters indefinitely. Once the "new release" on Steam wears off.

I am not talking about linking the servers right away, or even quickly.

I am speaking as if the plan is to NEVER link the servers. So once these "new players" and "new server" are no longer "new" anymore, you would continue to see these separated clusters?

I do wish folks would read what is said before deciding to read between only the lines they wish to see and making hasty comments.

9 hours ago, Zera said:

I'm getting real tired of folks and their "Wrong!" statements. Who are you to tell me or anyone else for that matter that their concerns are wrong?

I am a player in this game. Who are you?

And yes, I consider your rant, or "concern", baseless and illogical. And utterly irrelevant.  The new server/s will be launched. They will hopefully be a success, develop and florish.

I do not know how much you ever played in Wurm. I am here not that long time, but have played a bit, developped my deed and its environs, made friends in and outside my alliance, travelled the world, learnt a few skills, participated in events and infrastructure projects. There are still loads of tasks before me, lots of things I have at best heard of.

And you are going to tell me it would be normal to throw all that away for "a fresh start"? Granted, I joined, and enjoyed a while, that start from zero on Jackal. Maybe I shall go there once more, one portal away from my deed, my ships, my friends, all my resources and tools gathered.

Ok, some, who played a lot longer, or only short time. may be tired of the old world , and enjoy a fresh start, most likely mothballing their WO character and valuables. Some returners may decide to go to the steam side instead of reintegrating into the old world. Especially PvP players may enjoy new faces and new butts to kick. Conversely, some new players from the steam side may choose to prefer the already developped world,.

My 2 years prognosis is based on what I heard about newly founded servers in the past. It is more of a maximum assumption for a healthy playerbase to develop. And sure, I may be wrong, but tell me: Given steam is a success, new players will come, most to the new servers, but some, hopefully not too few, to the existing ones too, why should they be held apart indefinitely? Was Xanadu held apart indefinitely? All of Wurm is hoped to expand and flourish, as Rolf as well as Retro explained. That is the plan, for the game to survive on the long range, and of course, for the company to earn money.

You are not a GM, a Developer or any form of the Wurm Team to be able to actually ease those concerns or worries.

So what. It is fully in my rights to voice my opinion and to debunk FUD. And what is obviously illogical and contradictory, I take the freedom to call wrong.

Are you trying to tell me that no existing player will make a decision to make a new character for the new map, based on whether or not the new server will be connected to existing?

People may indeed do strange things and take strange decisions. Only I do not see that masses do. Some will migrate for a couple of reasons. But I doubt that for many a perspective of future fusion is any decisive if important.

To which extent the new servers are technically seperate is not to me to decide, and not to you, also not, whether they can interact e.g. sharing channels for chat and help and what else. I am sure that reasonable suggestions will be picked up and evaluated, without being a member of the team, just from my experience. Here on Xanadu I am also "divided" from Celebration unless sailing there, and Xanadu was once completely "divided" from the rest, as were some other then new servers. It may be "completely irrelevant!" for what you confuse with logic (and business calculation) how many players come to Wurm, come to the old and the new servers. For the game, and the company, it is a matter of survival.

There are no "facts standing", only speculation and rants. In the first place, there will be a separation, which you may scold as "wall between servers", "division" (with or without capitals), or even the ingrained evilness of the team. In the first place, it is a pragmatic step preventing the new environment to be steamrolled by old WO. What will develop, we shall see.

Edited by Ekcin
addendum, typo