Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpiie

Blackmoor Christmas Impalong 2019

I'll take a set on Cerebulon, please! Got to do something with all me stashed veggies some time!

1 hour ago, Madnath said:

So for a very limited time (to make me not want to die) I will be doing recipes for people to eat for their journal. The list can be found in the spoiler tag. If you need them all, tell me so and your ingame name in a reply to this post. If you only need a couple, tell me which ones and your ingame name in a reply.

Hide contents

N9kZgPN.pngtdlTrt5.pngUo8Z7e5.pngtztefkB.pngvWnGN03.png

Ah Madnath, you good man! I would be super grateful for the Jackal special brew and the fermenting raspberry (not sure that the rest of the name of that one is) ones. Would you like a couple in exchange? - ingame name is Crimsonearth

On 12/9/2019 at 4:38 PM, MissWilc said:

Could I get Birch's dumpling, meat broth, and tomato ketcup?

Absolutely, ingame name the same as your forum username?

On 12/9/2019 at 5:47 PM, crimsonearth said:

Ah Madnath, you good man! I would be super grateful for the Jackal special brew and the fermenting raspberry (not sure that the rest of the name of that one is) ones. Would you like a couple in exchange? - ingame name is Crimsonearth

More than happy to provide, and I'm good for recipes for a while. Won't worry about 500 until I get the 100 rifts done haha.

Edited by Madnath

Wilca is the ingame name. Thanks so much Madnath, it's very generous of you to take the time to do this.

30 minutes ago, Madnath said:

More than happy to provide, and I'm good for recipes for a while. Won't worry about 500 until I get the 100 rifts done haha.

Well, I'm working on the 500 now so if you find you get stuck when you *are* chasing that one, please do come back to me - I'd be happy to help if I can. :)

Ive done mine and my alts rifts. Just need some recipes. I'm assuming I can write these out for my friend and his alt.  Athelmir

[12:20:03] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt - Just 40 minutes until the next batch of keys for the scavenger hunt go out folks!

[12:30:05] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt - Just 30 minutes until the next batch of keys for the scavenger hunt go out folks!

[12:45:19] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part IV - 15 mins to start this thing

[13:00:11] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part IV - 1st clue is We northerns do this at this every year.

[13:00:32] Dracaa time of year every year lol

[13:19:15] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part IV - Ok Im a tree that is all alone in a forest.

Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part IV - 3rd clue is To my east i see the gaurd tower.

[14:00:04] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part IV - 4th clue is Dont bow me!

[14:21:47] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part IV - 5th clue is Im at the egde of the steep.

[14:39:52] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part IV - 6th clue is I might be small but im old.

[15:01:34] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part IV - we have a winner to one of the keys Perji

[15:05:59] Dracaa Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part IV - ok clues , 2, 3, and 5 applies to the next key

[15:20:01] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part IV - 7th clue is Im also a tree but i have a friend im not so lonely.

[15:29:27] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part IV - 8th clue is The Greeks love me. My branches stand for peace.

[15:30:57] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part IV - the northern thing is going south

[15:39:41] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part IV - there is one key left Renate won that key

[15:42:07] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part IV - 9th Clue is My feet are wet as i see the main land tundra mountain.

[15:59:12] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part IV - 10th clue is Wish i had a pelt to sit on its hard on this rock.

[16:01:39] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part IV - we got a winner Aranette

Edited by Dracaa

[20:11:44] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part V - 1st clue is All 3 keys are under something

[20:31:46] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part V - 1 key found by Karena

[20:36:40] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part V - 2nd clue is 1 key is near water

[20:59:39] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part V - 3rd clue is 1 key death is my friend

[21:01:59] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part V - 2nd key found by eilonwy

[21:15:10] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part V - 4th clue is the last key is between rock and red spot

[21:35:08] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part V - 5th Roses are red and violets are blue this give you a clue

[21:41:29] Dracaa Impalong Scavenger Hunt Part V - the 3rd key was found by Meanwan

Edited by Dracaa

On 12/10/2019 at 5:19 AM, Madnath said:

So for a very limited time (to make me not want to die) I will be doing recipes for people to eat for their journal. The list can be found in the spoiler tag. If you need them all, tell me so and your ingame name in a reply to this post. If you only need a couple, tell me which ones and your ingame name in a reply.

Reveal hidden contents

N9kZgPN.pngtdlTrt5.pngUo8Z7e5.pngtztefkB.pngvWnGN03.png

i need them all pretty please and my ingame name is thijs

Yes please Madnath.  To Agentqwarty on Release, deed name Templars Knight Fortress.

On 12/9/2019 at 4:25 PM, perji said:

i'll just take 2 herb dumpling recipes,  thanks

On 12/9/2019 at 4:38 PM, MissWilc said:

Could I get Birch's dumpling, meat broth, and tomato ketcup?

On 12/9/2019 at 5:47 PM, crimsonearth said:

21 hours ago, Dracaa said:

dracaa like a full set plz

21 hours ago, AgentQwarty said:

Yes please Madnath.  To Agentqwarty on Release, deed name Templars Knight Fortress.

On 12/9/2019 at 4:24 PM, Blaike said:

All would be nice thanks   Athelmir

Done, will get to others as I can

Edited by Madnath
  • Like 2

Oh Madnath, nice offer. 

If still possible I would like a set for my toon Ornulf. 

I demand a re-do of this years Shrimpalong!!

First I had to miss the first several days because I had a show scheduled. THen I get back,  all ready to enjoy myself and my gaming computer literally died. I mean.. DEAD. I tried on this brick of a laptop and there is no way.

This isn't fair.  

Ohhh and @MadnathI need a full set. I am only like 26% of the way on the recipe goal.

after I rebuild my computer I'll hop back to my deed and grab a ton of paper. 

Edited by ChampagneDragon

Just a heads up for all, as far as I've been told the mail cost would be insane for all the recipes, so I'll only be giving them out if you're here

Just a heads up for all, as far as I've been told the mail cost would be insane for all the recipes, so I'll only be giving them out if you're here

If I can ever get this &*&%$ coolmaster fan to line up I should be close to getting back.

well, the mail cost would not be insignificant given the number of recipes, 1i per recipe sums up to 5 c for all 500 or how much are sent out per player. with the number of applicants it would be not insignificant but not ruinous either. I would rather think the hundreds if not thousands of paper or papyrus sheets would be killing you as well as the mailing proper. Though I would like to get the recipes (still 249/500 needed) I might ask at a later time and bring in the sheets if that were possible. Thanks for the generous offer though.

Edited by Ekcin

if its possible I would come to your deed and fetch them. Plus a small token of my appreciation.

I would also like a full set of the recipes.

I am with Eckin, will make a plan sometime to get the paper to you to copy them for me if the offer still stand

Ah if the mail cost is actually that low then sure, I'm happy to mail out, it takes a while to make a set of recipes so I might end up doing them outside of impalong time. Rest assured, if you don't get them at the impalong, you will get them mailed to you

2 hours ago, Madnath said:

Ah if the mail cost is actually that low then sure, I'm happy to mail out, it takes a while to make a set of recipes so I might end up doing them outside of impalong time. Rest assured, if you don't get them at the impalong, you will get them mailed to you

Then thanks a lot in advance, but tell if you need sheets, would not be just to leave all that work on your shoulders

Edited by Ekcin
typo

Well the Fishsmithing Tournament went off WITH plenty of hitches so I appreciate those that competed sticking through it!

Aranette was our grand winner with a catfish that blew the competition out of the water! Their prize was the 80ql Rare Archeology Journal!

Our Runner's Up winner was Nirav! For completely disregarding the need to actually fish for, fish... And instead catching a clam that he then killed...

He was compensated with a TC Wagon!