Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpiie

Blackmoor Christmas Impalong 2019

I have to at least have a look. Maybe scrounge some free food. Hang out in the shadows. I cant get anything imped because of the embargo against Elevation. I will def run around naked and dance and wave.

Can I get a ride from Stronghold. Im going to get so lost.. I will see you there but you wont see me. I hope there is no dress code.

My main can imp WS to 70ql & my Vyn alt priest just reached 70 Channeling (like 90ish faith)
Can I add them to the helper list also? This would be my first impalong as a helper and I don't know how much help I'd be

• Like 2

On 11/16/2019 at 3:10 AM, Shrimpiie said:

Lastly, I plan this to be the final Impalong I host here at Blackmoor.

I saw this just now and I have to say that it has been a wonderful few years that I joined you on your amazing deed and I am sad to know that this will be the last year that I get to join everyone there for the Shrimpalong.  However, I understand that RL is far more important (congratulations on your wedding, BTW!!) and I hope you nothing but the best.  Let's all work hard to make this Shrimpalong the BEST ever!

• Like 1

Better late than never! I will sign up to imp.

BS 94+, Carpentry 90, LW 84, Cloth 66, Masonry 87+, Chain 60, Fine Carp 60, Ships 59, pottery 64 etc etc

Edited by Druanie

I (Chiqa) will also be available for imping: WS, BS, FC, SS, Mason, currently working on Cloth as well. :)

Edited by Lotus1

I plan on attending (Ternesjach) and helping imp where ever I can.  (Yes, will continue to imp around Blackmoor when I no longer have impables.)  A room would be appreciated, but not required.  

P.S. Am also willing to donate some time to help whoever chooses to set up next year's Winter Impalong.  

Oh, by the way, you misspelled Ternesjach in your Donator's List.  :(

Edited by Sjach
Noticed my name was not spelled correctly.
  • Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 6:47 AM, Sjach said:

I plan on attending (Ternesjach) and helping imp where ever I can.  (Yes, will continue to imp around Blackmoor when I no longer have impables.)  A room would be appreciated, but not required.  

P.S. Am also willing to donate some time to help whoever chooses to set up next year's Winter Impalong.  

Your room is still on the first floor of the Freedom Inn (East) :)

5 hours ago, thicket said:

I will help, plate & BS,   need room :)

I have assigned you room 28 in Freedom Inn (East).

On 11/25/2019 at 9:24 PM, Seraph said:

My main can imp WS to 70ql & my Vyn alt priest just reached 70 Channeling (like 90ish faith)
Can I add them to the helper list also? This would be my first impalong as a helper and I don't know how much help I'd be

Anyone with any skill can be added to the list.

Remember the list isn't a "signup" list, it is more a neat display of the wide variety in players and skills that have been volunteered to assist.

Anyone with any skill simply imps to what they can do, and then someone with higher skill takes over from there, so even 1 skill can help! :)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

i'll probably be hanging around on oblivionnreaver (99+ channeling nathan) and masterentaro (99+ bs, pas, 90 cas, shields)

room for both would be great

I have assigned you room 35 in Freedom Inn (East).

I will come with my main (Olufus) and my Nahjo (Olivianna) 

I can help with BS, carp and FC

A room for my main would be great. :)

I will happily join in again, focussing imps on Jewelry, Weapons and Fine Carp. Please reserve a room for Renate and Ruth (Fo enchants).

To be crystal clear, as some folks appear to be confused and others are spreading false rumors, I am NOT quitting Wurm, I have no intentions of quitting Wurm.

No, my fiancee is not putting a halt to my hosting Impalongs either, my reasons are stated here: https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/171787-blackmoor-christmas-impalong-2019/&do=findComment&comment=1758554

I heard it was because Shrimpiie has now collected enough souls to finally transform into the Wurm Lich he's always wanted to be. The reason for the earlier start time is to ensure he has time to complete the rituals by the Winter Solstice

• Like 2

Just a bump post my intention to be there this year. I was very very lucky to be able to attend the last 3 and do not want to miss this one.

I guess, I will give it a shot. Will be with helping with LW, BS, WS, FC, Carp. Would preferably focus on weapon smithing. Could I get a bed also, please?

Hi!

I would like to bring my Lib priest to do some shattering..uhm... i mean casting, i presume there are BL altars but if not we could bless some if you are willing to take us in too:)

Also there probably is one but would like to know if a jackal loadstone is available because if so i wont need a room in the inn as i can use it and sleep in my jack bed.

Hi, I can help with Pottery imping 🏺

And can i get a room in the inn, please?

Thanks

Not a lot of signups yet, PLEASE make sure you sign up for the fighting event if you want to participate so I can figure out how many people we will have!

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/171788-wurmian-tournament-of-carnage/

On 12/3/2019 at 7:52 AM, Oluffus said:

I will come with my main (Olufus) and my Nahjo (Olivianna) 

I can help with BS, carp and FC

A room for my main would be great. :)

I have assigned you room 37 in Freedom Inn (East).

On 12/3/2019 at 3:09 PM, Renate said:

I will happily join in again, focussing imps on Jewelry, Weapons and Fine Carp. Please reserve a room for Renate and Ruth (Fo enchants).

I have assigned you room 38 in Freedom Inn (East).

If you needed a second room for the priest instead(1 bed per room) let us know we can arrange that.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:14 AM, Rumi said:

I guess, I will give it a shot. Will be with helping with LW, BS, WS, FC, Carp. Would preferably focus on weapon smithing. Could I get a bed also, please?

I have assigned you room 39 in Freedom Inn (East).

18 hours ago, Cipacadrinho said:

Hi!

I would like to bring my Lib priest to do some shattering..uhm... i mean casting, i presume there are BL altars but if not we could bless some if you are willing to take us in too:)

Also there probably is one but would like to know if a jackal loadstone is available because if so i wont need a room in the inn as i can use it and sleep in my jack bed.

There is a lodestone at the front of the Impalong Hall.

7 hours ago, Illusion said:

Hi, I can help with Pottery imping 🏺

And can i get a room in the inn, please?

Thanks

I have assigned you room 42 in Freedom Inn (East.)

• Like 2

If anyone needs a ride, I will be going from New Festival Cove -> FM Cave Tunnel -> Maple Island -> Crystal Canal area to get to Shrimpalong.

I can also pick people up at Haven Market Docks and transport them to/fro the Shrimpalong.

We've got 10 people from those areas going, but they're in different time zones, so I imagine I'll be making multiple trips.  Good thing a Knarr holds 13 people!

Need a map?  Check out:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EbliOmfbWcK1zhD4t4iYU-Dc18eEr7ZB/edit

gonna sail over. For imping can do anything to 70. So will Oldsleepys 88 channeling smee priest has 100 faith too so can do summon soul if needed.

Edited by sleepys

I will be heading that way also and thanks Shimpiee for your devotion to this great event . Though your last will be my first time to visit your impolong . Though grand and have a very happy marriage !

And so it has started!

Come one, come all!

Bring your leathers...