Spoiler

Entrance

zhXIacU.jpg

Arena Floor

G29dUYu.jpg

kGLsjtG.png

Spoiler

Item Placement:

• Name your items before placing them into improvement/casting coffins or forges!
  • Double-check which coffin or forge you should place your items in, and place them there.
  • Pick up your finished item as soon as possible to make space for new items.
  • If space is running short, Impalong staff will move finished items to "Overflow" bins.
  • You will need to contact Impalong staff in order to retrieve your items from "Overflow" bins.

Improvements/Enchanting:

• Quality items are improved to is at the discretion of the imper, but the minimum is 70ql.
  • If you want higher than 70ql, then arrange that via PM with an imper.
  • Only items that are 70ql+ will be cast on(unless they are skiller items).
  • Place your items into the coffin labeled with the enchantment you want.
  • YOU are responsible for moving the items to other coffins to receive additional enchantments.
  • Getting your items enchanted is at your own risk!

Other:

• Do NOT sell items that you've gotten improved/enchanted.
  • The pro-bono work done here is not so you can make a profit, so if that is your intention you are not welcome here.
  • Do NOT abuse the system by placing in duplicates to get improved/enchanted.
  • If that occurs the items are forfeit, and will be confiscated then tossed into the volcano out back(yes, we have one).
  • Contact Shrimpiie or an Impalong Staffer if you wish to be assigned a room.
  • Turn OFF your personal lightsources like lanterns or torches! It helps reduce lag.
  • If you have any questions/concerns contact Shrimpiie ingame or on the forums.

OkiS3rK.png

Spoiler

9dR76TH.png

Test your I-Spy skills by locating a key that has been randomly dropped somewhere on the island!

Saturday/Sunday - 7/8

Part I ---timer_E1575745150.svg

Part II ---timer_E1575763175.svg

Part III ---timer_E1575773949.svg

Tuesday/Wednesday - 10/11

Part IV ---timer_E1576000778.svg

Part V ---timer_E1576025957.svg

Thursday/Friday - 12/13

Part VI ---timer_E1576173572.svg

Part VII ---timer_E1576198789.svg

Saturday/Sunday - 14/15

Part VIII --- When the Storage Wurms, Time A is completed

--- Prizes ---

Spoiler

Travel Packages

- Corbita

Winner: Quelon

- Knarr

Winner: Madnath

- Knarr

Winner: Karena

- Sailboat (Raspberry)

Winner: Renate

- Sailboat (Rose)

Winner: Cordon

- Sailboat (Lavender)

Winner: Annyil

- Sailboat (Grape)

Winner: Fearil

- Sailboat (Lingonberry)

Winner: Phoenixus

- Sailboat (Thorn)

Winner: Blaca

- Sailboat (Camellia)

Winner: Meanwan

- Sailboat (Blueberry)

Winner: Champagnedragon

- Sailboat (Oleander)

Winner: Gumbert

- Sailboat (Hazelnut)

Winner: Theshawv

- Jenn Kellon Wagon

Winner: Aranette

- Wurm University Wagon

Winner: Eilonwy

- Legion of Anubis Wagon

Winner: Gumbert

- Hoard of the Summoned Wagon

Winner: Elregis

- Ebonaura Wagon

Winner: Annyil

- Apocalypse Order

Winner: Vigilante

- Pandamonium Wagon

Winner: Dracaa

Decorative Packages

- Crown of the Troll King

Winner: Nicrolis

- Rare Bone of Retro's Innocence

Winner: Remylebeau

- 100.00ql Rare Fishing Net

Winner: Syhl

- Rare Nymph Statue

Winner: Kasumi

- Statue of Eagle

Winner: Perji

- Statue of Eagle

Winner: Annyil

- Statue of Hell Horse

Winner: Navarre

3bnU9jx.png <----- Link

Test your brawn in Blackmoor Arena and see if you have what it takes to become the champion!

Fights will occur elimination style in 3 classes, Lightweight(1-70FS), Midweight(70-85FS), Heavyweight(85+FS)

Gear will be provided; meditation abilities, tome abilities, priest abilities, and potions are all disallowed.

timer_E1575727177.svg

--- Prizes ---

Spoiler

Grand Prize(Heavyweight): 80ql Gold Chain Set + Choice from Grand Prize Pool

Grand Prize(Midweight): 80ql Silver Chain Set + Choice from Grand Prize Pool

Grand Prize(Lightweight): 80ql Copper Chain Set + Choice from Grand Prize Pool

Grand Prize Pool

9GsDnP6.png

Runner's Up Prize Pool

XLebmeg.png

Champions

Lightweight - N/A

Midweight - Fearil

Heavyweight - Oblivionnreaver

IU4bu2i.png

Wurm's version of "Storage Wars" is brought to life! Folks bid in a war for a room stuffed with goodies(or not!) that have been abandoned by their owners!

This event will be run at 2 different times with 2 different sets of lockers!

Proceeds will be donated to other player Impalongs.

Time Atimer_E1576346442.svg

Time Btimer_E1576368053.svg

--- Rules ---

Spoiler

1) A locker will be opened and folks will have 5 minutes to look it over
2) After 5 minutes have elapsed bidding will commence
3) Starting bid is 1-silver; bid increase is by 25-copper
4) The winner will be given access to the locker

You MUST have cash in hand to be given access to a locker!

Winners!

Time A

Locker 1 - Dracaa

Locker 2 - Theshawv

Locker 3 - Quelon

Locker 4 - Nirav

Locker 5 - Icarusthegreat

Total Money Spent: 1g, 10s, 50c

Time B

Locker 6 - Dracaa

Locker 7 - Dracaa

Locker 8 - Camaril

Locker 9 - Quelon

Locker 10 - Dracaa

Total Money Spent: 1g, 62s, 75c

Grand Total Spent: 2g, 73s, 25c

9v7hMqB.png

CANCELLED

Test your skill in the age old art of archery against others in 5 rounds of competition!

Highest score at the end wins the Grand Prize. The rest of the competitors may choose a prize from the Competitors Prize Pool, starting with the runnerup.

Archery gear will be provided.

timer_E1576364379.svg

--- Prizes ---

Spoiler

Grand Prize:

Moved to Random Giveaways

Competitor's Prize Pool

Moved to Random Giveaways

T4ZkBxY.png

See who can catch the largest fish!

Contestants will catch 10 fish from the shoreline using a provided rod and deposit them into assigned barrels.

Any rare/supreme fish caught may be exchanged for 10c/20c respectively.

timer_E1576112366.svg

--- Prizes ---

Spoiler

Grand Prize:

TglIrPW.png

Winner: Aranette

Runner's Up Prize

The Crusaders Wagon

Winner: Nirav

3aYudHj.png

Folks strip down to their skivvies, equip a trout to their right hand, turn autofight ON, and proceed to slap eachother until someone hits the others' hand!

--- Prizes ---

Spoiler

Grand Prize: Fishdueler's Belt of Pant-Holding

6lIjeWN.png

The childhood game of running around chairs!

Walk clockwise around a set of chairs until the host says otherwise, then simply sit in the nearest chair.

This continues with chairs being removed each round until there is a winner.

--- Prizes ---

Spoiler

Grand Prize: Choice of Red, Green, or Black Cloth Sets

YkoBujD.png

The game of chess brought to life on a grand scale!

Play against other Wurmians and win prizes!

--- Prizes ---

Spoiler

Grand Prize: TBA

t2DW8l3.png

At anytime YOU could be selected at random from the list of names in local to receive a goodie bag or other special gift!

52c87lx.jpg

XT3SP1u.png

uQ1jsYe.pngc72tcsA.pngWOZnCHg.pngASV5ecY.pngy5af8Wk.png

babJvDa.pngkWwj2ON.pngNWq2Sc7.pngVWOOlOm.pngnaTzQty.png

zlbZ49K.png805SM3I.pngd2UluHT.pngLfSODXb.pngusNAIag.png

75ISZYc.png805SM3I.pngFsd4JOE.pngtPUYd2B.pngFpmQVbH.png

cZTrhej.png805SM3I.pngQ6K4clc.png9pMn94J.pngIQ5C04Q.png

8ZzQwMF.png805SM3I.pngMGChABN.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png

0VF74u1.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png

tCDQwXA.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png

YTRZzB2.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png

NYjeFoT.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png

ooPXXIt.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png

QrKmCMa.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png805SM3I.png

vuGNQ1l.png

SdpZoFI.png

Spoiler

WMGQr2E.pnggl9otKC.png

yRCmwGs.pngzgZw3tq.png

rcYVW69.pngQwQ7J7S.png

uJy5kqG.pngtmHFSzl.png

t8AkzVI.pngCXd6ZKY.png

cFohUAe.pngrMnVMIc.png

pv6EgXI.pngju8aaox.png

Oy91C3e.pngW0g8Imc.png

42ZpcQZ.png

AafCsk5.png

Spkgfv3.png

Spoiler

(If your name is not in this list send me a raging PM!)

Hvergi - 16x yellow potions
Hvergi - 3x Rare 78ql Sickles
Quasiwud - 3x 60ql Fireworks
Snarkin - 4x Pumpkin Shoulder Pads
Snarkin - 1,995 75ql Cotton
Aroma - 80ql/90ql Fireworks
Lyhrinae - Terraforming/Building Construction

Ryiah - Terraforming/Building Construction
Thenois - Colossi Construction
Shydow - Affinity Meals
Nicrolis - Impalong Prize Improvements
Accwin - Impalong Prize Casting
Druanie - Extreme Amounts of Deed Terraforming
Ternejack - Masonry Item Improvements on Deed
NeeNee - 4x Mailboxes for Chess

Pandylynn - Most of the Cotton/Wool Imping Stocks; Harbor Lights; Sheep

Shizno - Barrels and Barrels of Alcohol

Champagnedragon - Yule Goat, Garden Gnome

Accwin - 18ql Med. Rug(coc80), 18ql Med. Rug(coc90), 11ql Hatchets(coc80,coc81,coc81,coc93), 19ql Knifes(coc89,coc81,coc82,coc93,coc94,coc92)

Accwin - 11ql Pickaxes(coc81,coc87,coc97), 19ql Rakes(coc81,coc82,coc84,coc86,coc87), 19ql Shovels(coc83,coc86,coc89), Steel/Flints(coc90,coc90)

Accwin - 10ql Sickles(coc85,coc87,coc87,coc89,coc91,coc93)

Nicrolis - Steel/Flints, Enchanted Rare Tools/Weapons

Kgorski - 30x Yellow Potions, 80ql Supreme 2h Sword

Bezdech - 30x, Yellow Potions, 92ql Rare Hatchet

Lake Vrock Alliance - 300x 70ql Leathers

Bezdech / Kgorski - 21x Large Crates of Logs(Forge Fuel), 2x Large Crates 70-80ql Steel, 3x Large Crates 92-99ql Iron, 1x Large Crate 93ql Logs, 2x Large Crates 100ql Stone Shards

Nirav - 6x Large Crates of Peat

Madnath - 72ql Rare Butchering Knife

Martynas - 100.00ql Rare Fishing Net

Kingdom of Pandemonium - Pandemonium Wagon

Madnath - Wagon Deliveries

Hvergi - 10x 90ql Sickles, 10x 90ql Butchering Knives, 90ql Rare Butchering Knife, 10x 90ql Longswords, 90ql Rare Sickle

Hvergi - 10x 90ql Scythes, 10x 90ql Carving Knives, 90ql Rare Carving Knife, 90ql Rare Scythe, 90ql Rare Longsword

Welmari - 91ql Rare Shortsword, 92ql Rare Pickaxe

Dalethegood - 4x Fireworks

Sleepys - 2x Fireworks

If you have any questions feel free to post in this thread, and I will add the answer below here!

Spoiler

Cecci: Again a GM driven so called community driven event that is not actually taking place over Christmas. I'm not coming this year either.

Answer: Ah I see the confusion here, because I am a GM that means I am not a player, and therefor cannot possibly organize/payfor/host an event for the community. Well I hate to break it to you but I am a player as well, and Wurm staff have nothing to do with this Impalong in any capacity, minus them spawning some fun mobs to kill which they do at all Impalongs. I have done all this purely as a player. The Christmas part is just you being spiteful and childish ;)

Ekcin: Do we have to book beds?

Answer: Yes please post here or contact me in some fashion so I can add you to a room permission.

Discord Link to the Blackmoor Christmas Impalong 2019 discord!

https://discord.gg/RnpUV9k

• Like 15

We are back baby!

Updates: November 16th

All imper lists have been updated, if there are any mispellings, errors, or anything of the sort let me know.

Remember that this list is not comprehensive and is really just more to display the wide variety of Wurmians attending, and just because you are not on the list, or don't feel like you have sufficient skills to help does not by any means mean, that you can't help! Anyone with any skill level is free to do as much imping as they choose, there are no rules regulating that.

1. There will be no DoND this year I regret to announce.
  2. Next I have moved the Storage Wurms event to 8am my time. This should place it nicely within reach of mostly everyone.
  3. I have scaled the fighting event time back to 6am my time. This should place it nicely within the reach of mostly everyone, with the lads from the land down under staying up just a tad later to play(best I could do). The proceeds of the game that were supposed to go towards the DoND event are instead going to be randomly rolled to local players.
  4. I have moved the times of the scavenger events and added a few more for the same day to hit as many players as I could.
  5. I have moved the time of the hawkeye tournament to catch more folks online as well.
  6. I have added in the game of Wurmian Chess, which is available for anyone to play at any time!

I have a ton more prizes to update with the games, so just assume there are plenty more juicy ones including several more wagons, some Arch. statues, specialty rares and the like; I will be updating the images this weekend.

whoever packs, replants if there's nothing on the tile 😧

Again a GM driven so called community driven event that is not actually taking place over christmas.

I'm not coming this year either.

I'll be there, wedged in at the furnaces like normal. If you are taking reservations for the inn,. I'll claim a spot :)

Was disapointed last year to see it's more a "Game-along" focused at NA players as an impalong focussed at the entire community.

So I won't be there.

Thorin.

Edited by Thorinoakshield

It doesn't take place over Christmas so players can spend time with their families, I imagine.  Many events in this world are named after a holiday yet not on the actual date of the holiday.  And regardless of whether a GM is holding it or not, it is a community event that many players go to and enjoy, and it helps players get things imped and casted...which is after all the point of an impalong yes? Shrimpiie's just as much human as the rest of us, and he's not holding this annual event with his GM account he just happens to be staff.  Cecci, I love you like a sister but I honestly don't understand you sometimes. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Thorinoakshield said:

Was disapointed last year to see it's more a "Game-along" focused at NA players as an impalong focussed at the entire community.

So I won't be there.

Thorin.

Last year I tried to run events a bit earlier on the weekends in my own timezone so that I could catch as many folks online as possible. I work a full time job so the earliest I am ever able to commit to a game is 5pm my time during the week, which misses many people there.

This is a problem I was looking to correct this year, the current times for the various games are simply place holders at the moment, and I've got a few other games I must flesh out before posting them up where I hope others can run them as well.

The Impalong being a Gamealong was never the intention, and more a byproduct of my trying to incorporate more games into the mix purely for entertainment purposes, as an Impalong I feel incorporates a number of events, not just imping.

As a whole, I am more than happy to address problems seen by folks, rather than them feeling unwelcome.

• Like 7

Im probably coming, if only just to grind some skills. :)

Can assist with most things, from casts (vyn, fo, sme) to imping.

Hell yeah, one of the few things worth looking forward to in Wurm.

• Like 2

Unless there's something IRL, should be able to make it. I can do Carpentry, BS, PAS, CAS, SS, WS, FC, LW, Masonry, JS. Will also bring a 91 Chann Vyn priest.

I'll be there, possibly with my priest, to imp all the stone (masonry, stone cutting) and at least some of the metal and wood items (bs, js, carp, fc). I look forward  to imping as a troll again. 

One of the funnest things I get to do every year in wurm is "staff" at the impalong shrimpiie throws. 

As always I look forward to this :)

• Like 1

The Shrimpalong is always fantastic fun for everyone who bothers to go.

Can I get a room for Madnath please? And mark me down as imping carpentry, fine carpentry, fletching, jewelrysmithing, plate armour smithing and weaponsmithing.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Shrimpiie said:

Last year I tried to run events a bit earlier on the weekends in my own timezone so that I could catch as many folks online as possible. I work a full time job so the earliest I am ever able to commit to a game is 5pm my time during the week, which misses many people there.

This is a problem I was looking to correct this year, the current times for the various games are simply place holders at the moment, and I've got a few other games I must flesh out before posting them up where I hope others can run them as well.

The Impalong being a Gamealong was never the intention, and more a byproduct of my trying to incorporate more games into the mix purely for entertainment purposes, as an Impalong I feel incorporates a number of events, not just imping.

As a whole, I am more than happy to address problems seen by folks, rather than them feeling unwelcome.

Well, it seems we have a different opinion then.

IMHO, an impalong is meant to be a place where people from all servers gather to get their items imped to (at least) 70 ql for free, while they also imp items of other players to that same quality for free. If entertainment is added, it has to be something small and certainly not on 6 out of the 10 days an impalong lasts.

The first two impalongs I visited when just starting playing  this game were doing  that. Players were imping items, there were two small events (I think a fishing contest and finding a needle on a tile without dropping items) and that's it.

No other games, no lotteries, no buying keys for a game to find out which chest it opens, hoping it'll have the main price (which I think was quite too high as well), no daily arena; just the imping of items, the sermoning of priests and the occasional yellow potion addict running around as a forge and trying to make people trying to open him / her.

For some that may sound boring, but I had a nice time over there.

When I compare that to last year with the games going on, the arena opening and causing tremendous lag making it barely possible to run one client - while at the first shirmpalong I was able to run 3 clients - and the fact that a lot of players simply logged on for the arena and the game, instead of the imping, it all gave me the impression that what once was meant to imp items, now has become a gameshow at which some players imp items for their own skill gain.

#2:

5PM EST is 8PM CET. For more western American timezones, add an hour to  that.

A time some players are preparing to or heading to bed because they have to get up for work at 3AM. Those who have to start later, most likely got time up to 10PM and that's it. So while the afternoon for a North-American player ends and the evening begins, for a European player the evening is ending.
For Asian / Australian players it's even worse, as they're about 11 - 12 hours ahead of EST. Or worse, depending at your timezone.

Which means they either have to get up early to get a small part of whatever game is going on, or have to miss out completely because their working day has started. And by the time they got the time to log in, all entertainment is gone, leaving them only to imp.

It's those two things I had in mind when posting me first comment.

Like I said somewhere up here, some people may like all the games and stuff, I don't.

So I won't visit the Shrimpalong. It's that easy.

Thorin :) 

I'll make the trip to this one; you can put Etherdrifter down for LT/Venom/Toxic casts if you like.

Do we have to book beds?  As to imping, count me in for Carp, BS, JS, SC, FC, Pottery, Shipbuilding, maybe helping bit  with LW and WS .

Going to come to do some CT/LW/JS.

About games and timezones. Personally i don't participate mostly even if i have time, though Shrimpiie could do some events for other timezones if he has some trusted volunteers to do that.

p.s. almost done with that item Shrimpiie \o/

Please add me for JS, PAS (mobius)  as well as vyn (silky) and tosiek (mondain) casts. 

As far as time zones I can adapt to any yet have been play alot in wurm's historical down times of 4pm-6am Est range

Service only valid on wagons being improved, subject to availability of both imping materials and rare rolls.

Fine, don't put me down as a donor. See if I come there to do Blacksmithing, Leatherworking, Pottery.  fiiiiiiine.

Nevermind, not coming after all.

Edited by Flubb