Sign in to follow this  
Titanrex

Returning Player looking for Deed on Xanadu

As the name suggests, I havent been around for about four or so years now and the itch has struck. Looking for a deed on Xanadu before I re-sub to premium and get stuck in. 

Cheers,

Rex

21 minutes ago, phennexion said:

Come join us and a bunch of old skoolers on Jackal!

How? When? Where? Why?

Mainly the how. Its been so long I've forgotten anything but the basics.

Basically a different server. Different cluster even. But that'd go offtopic, it's new content and you'll have to read up on it. Or I explain it to you on my Xanadu deed where you can catch your breath and get you some gear set up, unless you're looking for a big village with many people physically present. If that even still exists at this point. :P

24 minutes ago, Flubb said:

Basically a different server. Different cluster even. But that'd go offtopic, it's new content and you'll have to read up on it. Or I explain it to you on my Xanadu deed where you can catch your breath and get you some gear set up, unless you're looking for a big village with many people physically present. If that even still exists at this point. :P

I'd be up for a nice quiet out of the way deed! I dont fancy the jump to Jackal just yet! I've got relogged on and instantly got bopped by a Troll by my old Decayed Deed! Such is life! 

If you give me a hollar in game its: Rexxian

Jackal a 6 month server then its gone .

Need premium also .

and for any skills transferring back to real servers after jackal is gone , no clue on that yet since are overlord PR guy has not answered us yet ..