Sign in to follow this  
Sirus

All players have access to GM "test" tool

When any player has an item Activated and right clicks on the ground/floor/etc, it gives them a "Test" option that allows them to spawn items, set skills, set characteristics, faith, and more. 

This is available to players ranging from 0 to 5 GM Level. 

I'm not sure why this is happening. I've been disabling/removing mods to try to find if one of them are the source. 

Only items that are NOT a gm wand can open the menu. If you use a GM Wand, the option exists. However, clicking on it wont open the menu. Any regular item seems to open it though. 

Any suggestions? Kind of defeats the purpose of the game if everyone can just set their skills to 90 and become instant masters of everything and own all items lol

This is what the actual menu looks like. Anyone know if it's part of a Mod or built into Wurm? 

https://imgur.com/hwJLvA3

Edited by Sirus

if you have the value ISTEST marked true in your server config file, this will appear

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

2 hours ago, Jberg said:

if you have the value ISTEST marked true in your server config file, this will appear

That was it. I has no idea how that even got checked... It wasn't before, then suddenly it started happening lol

Oh well. Fixed now. Thanks! 

• Cat 1