Sign in to follow this  
Rezden

Wilderness of Zindaria-(New Sept 20th)

Going to try out the server looks like fun :)

On 10/4/2019 at 12:41 PM, Rezden said:

I hope you like it ūüėÉ.

So far we are enjoying it!

Greetings

Hawkeye :)

• Like 1

Hi Rezden, looks like a good setup there.  

Only think is please reconsider taxidermy mod.  As I've seen in other servers, it become incredibly obnoxious coming into local with 100+ fake creatures.

Excellent server, very active. Solid list of mods and a very engaged and friendly GM.

• Like 2

Very balanced server, with a nice set of mods, and one of the best communities I've seen so far.  

• Like 2

Been on the server for a couple months now. Great map, great mods and very bright and friendly bunch of players.

- Piper

• Like 2

Zindaria is still doing great, if you are looking for a fresh start on a still-new server stop by for a visit! We have an active and friendly community with usually 10-20 people on most of the time. The map still has plenty of great locations to set up your homestead.

http://redirect.pingperfecthosting.com/212949/mapviewer/

• Like 1

This looks enticing. My only concern is this:

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/168596-closed/

That server it said was up in Feb 2019 and now it's closed and this one is open as of September. That seems like it's up 6 months then completely wiped and redone. For a 2x server, that's pretty ridiculous for the amount of time people are expected to put in only to have it wiped.

If you're wiping every 6 months, is anything at all transferred over?

I understand your concern. I did however reply to a similar post on the first page of this topic.

20 hours ago, Belrindor said:

This looks enticing. My only concern is this:

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/168596-closed/

That server it said was up in Feb 2019 and now it's closed and this one is open as of September. That seems like it's up 6 months then completely wiped and redone. For a 2x server, that's pretty ridiculous for the amount of time people are expected to put in only to have it wiped.

If you're wiping every 6 months, is anything at all transferred over?

Hi Belrindor - Zindaria is not a re-start of Rezden's prior servers. I played on those servers and Rez is an excellent admin. However, people stopped playing entirely and he eventually shut them down. He has decided several months later to start a fresh server which is his entire focus, rather than trying to keep 2-3 up and running. Things are going great and the community is growing rather than dwindling :)

• Like 2