Sign in to follow this  
Adambean

Software sound engine crashes after a few hours

It appears that the software sound engine crashes after a few hours of running with this exception:

Exception in thread "Wurm SonarSoundEngine Thread" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
    at com.wurmonline.client.sound.sonar.sample.SamplePlayer.read(SamplePlayer.java:48)
    at com.wurmonline.client.sound.sonar.mixer.Sound.read(Sound.java:84)
    at com.wurmonline.client.sound.sonar.mixer.ListenerMixer.read(ListenerMixer.java:145)
    at com.wurmonline.client.sound.sonar.SonarSoundEngine.tick(SonarSoundEngine.java:285)
    at com.wurmonline.client.sound.sonar.SonarSoundEngine.run(SonarSoundEngine.java:416)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Not sure if it's anything I did? (I didn't connect or disconnect any sound output devices lately.)

There was something about mouse/pointer setting or just that you have to fix your resolution to fix this.

Try with resolution.. wait for @Samoolor @Brash_Endeavorsusually the two post random forum links more or less official but all you need to solve it (I'm lazy to 'search' for it atm ^^ sry)

12 hours ago, Finnn said:

There was something about mouse/pointer setting or just that you have to fix your resolution to fix this.

Do those really have an impact on the software sound engine?

(I use windowed resizable btw, usually maximized.)

That part was a thing 2-3 times... and have seen fixes suggested for it.. "java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0" as for sound.. probably new issue with the new launcher