Sign in to follow this  
Malena

KatsPurr's Crazy Wurm Roulette Adventures!

3 hours ago, Malena said:

Wow! Wish I had been home from work! You ride right past Manik and I's deed, Axiom, at 1:29:45.

Magranon's Rest is a beaut. 🤩 Glad you got to see the tiny edge of Wurm we call home!

• Like 3

This stream was a very special one. We went to visit Tich's memorial. ❤️

• Like 3

It's such an emotional place it shows how much people thought of Tich. I'm sure everyone who visits has a tear in their eye.

Thank you for sharing it with us and congratulations on your art dev role I'm sure we'll soon be seeing some more of your beautiful graphics in Wurm.

• Like 2

Yes Josuha, that teary reaction really took me by surprise. At that point, I was already so touched by the wonderful way in which the memorial had been put together. Then, as I read that sign, the thoughts that started racing through my head was not only just how beautifully and lovingly it was written, but I also wondered in that moment: Do we ever really know how we have impacted others? Did Tich ever realize how she had impacted people in such a wonderful way? And it was also sense of sadness, that Tich wasn't here to see this memorial, to read those words. I do really hope that she's up there somewhere and has seen it.

Explora, it sure is. I wouldn't be surprised if they do! And I mean, this reaction was coming from someone who had never even met Tich! I can only imagine for folks who did actually know her.  

Thank you also for the congratulations ❤️ It's only for 3 months (for now), but hopefully I'll be able to make a difference :).

44 minutes ago, Malena said:

Was a good stream :P those gators almost gotcha too! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gawain said:

Was a good stream :P those gators almost gotcha too! 

They sure did! It was intense!

57 minutes ago, Malena said:

They sure did! It was intense!

And you found your ship :)

• Like 1

On 4/26/2020 at 3:19 PM, Oluffus said:

And you found your ship :)

Haha yes, thanks to DueJensen's persistence and patience!

Dear Malena/Katspurr ,

I noticed that on your most recent twitch stream of Wurm Roulette, you stumbled upon my cozy little mountaintop deed Loch Lomond! Your glowing review really warmed my heart - thank you , I am so glad you loved it! I wish I had been on when you were there! You are welcome to come back anytime ❤️ I do have an inn :D

I just wanted to introduce myself so you know who lives there :) I really love honoring and embracing the natural curves of the land when i build deeds, and since you loved Loch Lomond  - I suggest you check out two others in south Pristine as well! Isle of Innisfree is located on the southern-most slender island  (oriented W/E) - the deed is approximately in the middle of the upper (north-side) coast. I built this deed with my friend Sidereal and it is another very cozy, soul-soothing deed :)

Additionally, on the south coast of mainland Pristine, there is a beautiful deed named Glengarry that you should definitely go see! My approach in Wurm is largely inspired by this deed. Let me know if you want more specific coordinates :)

All best - Goldfinch

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Goldfinch said:

Dear Malena/Katspurr ,

I noticed that on your most recent twitch stream of Wurm Roulette, you stumbled upon my cozy little mountaintop deed Loch Lomond! Your glowing review really warmed my heart - thank you , I am so glad you loved it! I wish I had been on when you were there! You are welcome to come back anytime ❤️ I do have an inn :D

I just wanted to introduce myself so you know who lives there :) I really love honoring and embracing the natural curves of the land when i build deeds, and since you loved Loch Lomond  - I suggest you check out two others in south Pristine as well! Isle of Innisfree is located on the southern-most slender island  (oriented W/E) - the deed is approximately in the middle of the upper (north-side) coast. I built this deed with my friend Sidereal and it is another very cozy, soul-soothing deed :)

Additionally, on the south coast of mainland Pristine, there is a beautiful deed named Glengarry that you should definitely go see! My approach in Wurm is largely inspired by this deed. Let me know if you want more specific coordinates :)

All best - Goldfinch

Hey there Goldfinch and thank you so much for commenting here! Indeed I did stumble upon it, and quite honestly I haven't been able to stop thinking about it ever since! Congratulations on creating such a paradise for yourself! 

Thank you for the tips, I shall most certainly go and check those out! Malena is still on Pristine in fact, so I shall be sure to do that before I go back to Xanadu! 

This is the stream Goldfinch was mentioning above. To see her beautiful deed, start at 3:42:07.

Goldfinch btw, I went to visit Glengarry and Innisfree from your recommendation, and while Glengarry was certainly impressive and beautifully done, it didn't have the same coziness your place had. As for Innisfree, actually in this stream we did visit it briefly as well. I just didn't make the connection until I went there and saw it. Again though, the same comment, that although it was very nice also, there is just something very special about Loch Lomond. Probably three factors:

1) It's built on a steep slope overlooking the sea and enjoying the evening sunshine

2) It's dedication to working with the shape of the land

3) The fact that it is small and compact. This is probably one of the bigger reasons it's so nice, everything feels like it has that human touch and like a real person would live there, because it's "manageable" size wise.

Again, beautiful job with that!

• Like 2

On 5/22/2020 at 8:10 AM, Malena said:

This is the stream Goldfinch was mentioning above. To see her beautiful deed, start at 3:42:07.

Goldfinch btw, I went to visit Glengarry and Innisfree from your recommendation, and while Glengarry was certainly impressive and beautifully done, it didn't have the same coziness your place had. As for Innisfree, actually in this stream we did visit it briefly as well. I just didn't make the connection until I went there and saw it. Again though, the same comment, that although it was very nice also, there is just something very special about Loch Lomond. Probably three factors:

1) It's built on a steep slope overlooking the sea and enjoying the evening sunshine

2) It's dedication to working with the shape of the land

3) The fact that it is small and compact. This is probably one of the bigger reasons it's so nice, everything feels like it has that human touch and like a real person would live there, because it's "manageable" size wise.

Again, beautiful job with that!

Thank you Katspurr <3 It is truly unique and I love it so!

• Like 1