Sign in to follow this  
Malena

KatsPurr's Crazy Wurm Roulette Adventures!

1 hour ago, Malena said:

@SteveleebIsn't this your place that I visited last night? 

lol
fancy shmancy place.
yeah i renamed it very recently.
I played the ultima franchise as far back as 1986 but never played ultima online :)
I'm happy you got to see it, it's my baby.
I'm glad you got to see Fabled halls as well, Fablecrafter / CJ will be happy.
To answer the intrigue, yes FH is still under construction. 🏗️

(2:03) - Trinsic/Knightshade
(2:13) - Fabled Halls

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 3

Was glad that @Steveleeb, had shared this to me, so that I could see the reaction when you entered Fabled Halls, I'm glad that it's that impressive to people seeing it for the first time :)

But I have to credit a huge amount of the work done on it to @Shydow, he had done an insane amount of the mining, including removing all the veins that were in the way, most of what I'd done was the planning work for this, as well as helping with some of the mining when I could outside of a full time job in real life.

Also, as Steveleeb, had said, it is still under construction, much to do yet, not sure if it will have a housing area to it, but at some point was kinda planning on it being some sort of trading hub, or a crafting guild of some manner, the plan was to be a public access area for people though, regardless ^^

• Like 3

Very cool project all of you who were involved in that! I don't often react like that haha! So it was really something!

• Like 3

Thanks for featuring my deed ❤️ I own Celestial Seaport, and Rockdawgz owns Celestial Heights. They are separate deeds :)We are just best wurm friends, who moved together from another server and deeded right next to each other ^ ,^ I'm glad you enjoyed my little crafting hall so much ❤️ 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DemonaNightshade said:

Thanks for featuring my deed ❤️ I own Celestial Seaport, and Rockdawgz owns Celestial Heights. They are separate deeds :)We are just best wurm friends, who moved together from another server and deeded right next to each other ^ ,^ I'm glad you enjoyed my little crafting hall so much ❤️ 

It's very impressive, well done!

• Like 2

To bad I was afk,  I have a clay tile on my deed there. And well San Fazienda has a tile at sea down by the colosses.

I'd have given you the tour also ofc!

/Littlemermaid

Edit: when you left me you would have found clay if you had turned right instead of left...

It was visable from where Little stood.

A created tile, else I only know two spots on the west coast.

Edited by Cecci
  • Like 2

Hi Malena, 

I would love to open the gates to San Fazenda for you to explore on one of your streams. feel free to contact me in game (Kriet) and ill add you to the gates so you can pass through at will. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cecci said:

To bad I was afk,  I have a clay tile on my deed there. And well San Fazienda has a tile at sea down by the colosses.

I'd have given you the tour also ofc!

/Littlemermaid

Edit: when you left me you would have found clay if you had turned right instead of left...

It was visable from where Little stood.

A created tile, else I only know two spots on the west coast.

Aw no worries, we figured out a way to get me some water in the end! I honestly don't know why I hadn't thought of just mailing myself a barrel with an alt until someone mentioned it. *facepalms at her own stupidity* 

But if I ever swing by there again, now I'll know what to do! And again, your place looked absolutely lovely!

12 hours ago, Kriet said:

Hi Malena, 

I would love to open the gates to San Fazenda for you to explore on one of your streams. feel free to contact me in game (Kriet) and ill add you to the gates so you can pass through at will. 

Hey Kriet! Very kind of you to offer! At what coordinates is San Fazenda?

14 minutes ago, Malena said:

I’m at N8-9. Feel free to stop by for a tour. Thanks again for stopping by and the nice comments on the entrance 

8 hours ago, Malena said:

He has that entrance you admired just before you came to my place, first by sea, you said you loved sandstone buildings, then you saw Fire and Sand (used to be a MR trading post).

After that you drowe up the road and saw Kriets entrance with the lamps etc. But the deed was locked.

• Like 1

Thank you for poking around the place.  I leave every thing open for visitors due to how remote it is, though the locks on the doors are to keep trolls out.  I do agree it would be disappointing to make that climb to find it all locked up.  The design of the place is intended to preserve the view.  As for Ultima, I have never played it.  I went with a traditional keep design as I wanted a castle on a mountain top.  The flat area around it is for farms for the priest and sermon parties done at the top of the keep.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2020 at 3:09 PM, Cecci said:

He has that entrance you admired just before you came to my place, first by sea, you said you loved sandstone buildings, then you saw Fire and Sand (used to be a MR trading post).

After that you drowe up the road and saw Kriets entrance with the lamps etc. But the deed was locked.

Ah thanks Cecci :)

On 2/1/2020 at 1:10 AM, Theonis said:

Thank you for poking around the place.  I leave every thing open for visitors due to how remote it is, though the locks on the doors are to keep trolls out.  I do agree it would be disappointing to make that climb to find it all locked up.  The design of the place is intended to preserve the view.  As for Ultima, I have never played it.  I went with a traditional keep design as I wanted a castle on a mountain top.  The flat area around it is for farms for the priest and sermon parties done at the top of the keep.

It was absolutely fantastic that you had left them open and also the fact that the towers on the outer edges didn't have any fences, so I was able to climb down the mountain and plant my sign! Aaah so you weren't an old UO player. Yeah see Ultima Online has castles that look similar, but of course like you - they have probably also based the design on a classic keep design as well, hence why they looked similar. 

Great adventures, Malena!

In the future, when the marker lands in water, you could consider using a buoy to leave your "sign" ;)

1 hour ago, Shmeric said:

Great adventures, Malena!

In the future, when the marker lands in water, you could consider using a buoy to leave your "sign" ;)

Oh my gosh, that's a great idea! Why didn't I think of that!