Sign in to follow this  
Malena

KatsPurr's Crazy Wurm Roulette Adventures!

Most of the time I spend in Wurm is around my deed building, crafting, breeding horses. The normal stuff we all do. But that doesn't make for a very engaging stream, so I thought I should start a new series for my Wurm streams called "Wurm Roulette". 

Basically, the idea is to pick a completely random location out of all the maps and try to get to that spot no matter what! Our first adventure took us to Deli H10.

If you want to catch the streams live, I'll be streaming Wurm every Tuesday evening (european time) on YouTube. The easiest way to catch one of my streams is to join my Discord or follow me on Twitter where I will notify each time I go live.

Here is the map of all the Wurm Roulette streams so far:

Forum_Map.jpg

In addition, I've compiled a playlist of all the Wurm Roulettes, here:

• Like 9
  • Cat 2

Shame I missed you, would have popped back from Jackal to show you around...

That pond is very nice, there is a fairly large flat area in that crater area and a few more nice little ponds around the edge. There is even a route for riding back up to the highway, but it takes a little finding... 

Edited by Wulfmaer
  • Like 2

Thank you for showing me places I can go and things I've yet to do.

It was fun. Thanks for letting us join you.

• Like 2

What a nice message. I'm glad you're enjoying this series. And speaking of which... I need to add the latest ones here too!

• Like 1

Thank you. Love your voice. I listen while cooking.

Posted to bump over my other posting.

Edited by lowborn
  • Like 1

Awesome Part 9 L20 Exodus , 2:45.07 Thallspring woot!.... sorry could not contain my excitment to see Thall.....

You make some awesome vids Malena

• Like 1

Ha, Jolly Porkies, my deed was in the video as well (after 2:50:00)  and you were really lovely about it, thanks for that!

• Like 2

On 11/15/2019 at 12:05 AM, Dame said:

Ha, Jolly Porkies, my deed was in the video as well (after 2:50:00)  and you were really lovely about it, thanks for that!

Oh my gosh, that was your place? IT WAS SOOOOOO NICE!!! Well done! You've inspired me to get my stuff together to decorate my houses inside! 

• Like 2

On 11/14/2019 at 8:34 PM, Josuhacalvert said:

Awesome Part 9 L20 Exodus , 2:45.07 Thallspring woot!.... sorry could not contain my excitment to see Thall.....

You make some awesome vids Malena

Glad you're enjoying them Josua! :)

23 hours ago, lowborn said:

back on top

Thank you Low :)

• Like 1

A great concept and of course most enjoyable to watch on YouTube after a spell in-game..

Looking forward to the wheel taking you to Pristine.

• Like 1

Thanks again for all your digging on Pristine last week 😀

I found this picture from January 2013 the first time I visited the crater. You can see there were no trees except those players had planted with the west side all tundra and the east steppe. This is from the south west looking north east.

Spoiler

gNOUqv0.jpg

• Like 3

On 12/10/2019 at 9:18 PM, Explora said:

Thanks again for all your digging on Pristine last week 😀

I found this picture from January 2013 the first time I visited the crater. You can see there were no trees except those players had planted with the west side all tundra and the east steppe. This is from the south west looking north east.

Reveal hidden contents

gNOUqv0.jpg

How did I not notice your comment until now @Explora! And thank YOU for all your help! It was so heartwarming to have some locals come in and help out with that! And I especially was touched when at the end of it you had mentioned that it had been like that for years and a real eyesore. So I'm glad I was able to help! 

For those who don't know what the heck me and Explora are talking about, it was Episode 11 on Pristine which I will shortly link below! 

PS: Explora thank you for sharing those screenies, so interesting to see how it used to look!

Edited by Malena
  • Like 1