Sign in to follow this  
Emoo

The first address of the New Majority Shareholder of Wurm Online

As described in the title:

Spoiler

On a serious note, we do talk about fairly in depth the latest events within the Wurm communities, peoples fears, the uncertainty. But also the upsides to this and the potential great things that could come out of this new ownership! 

If you'd like to watch the full VOD where we discuss all of this and what people think about this and what YOU would change if you were the majority Shareholder of Wurm!

• Like 10

All hail the new supreme overlord EMOO.

Long live the leader.

Give us those birds.

• Like 1

Who's that guy, is it halloween yet, I see a suit costume! Bring back the savage shoe-ys! 😃

• Like 2

if I were the majority share holder?

Mycelium for all, specially you emoo ❤️

• Like 3

If I were a majority share holder, I have no idea what I would change.  I've always loved the community of Wurm dearly, and letting that thrive is all I really want.  At the same time, it's hard to think of what to do because I'm not a game developer and I really have no clue what is appropriate to change or do that could better a game as a whole.  Dunno if I am supposed to take this seriously or not, but I'm giving my honest opinion.  ...maybe some coffee beans too.  A man needs his coffee.

• Like 2

I still propose we hire this New Zealand PR guy I know, username ModernScore

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nicrolis said:

yeeeesss!

• Like 1

First thing that need change is PAYED Advertise via Facebook and ADwords (google)

lul sila plz chill with the ads, all have adblock.. it's money well wasted

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Nicrolis said:

the mycelium must flow!

• Like 2

He carries a beer opener on his keychain and may have been a bit buzzed for his announcement.  I trust him! 

Re: Trained monkeys, I can get you Trump... not POTUS, the Lake Gatun monkey also known simply as "Mono Loco".

nvXrMc9.jpg

• Like 1

O boy so many memories from that 2nd video.

Sometimes when I'm on the bus traveling and look outside the window, all these things come to mind. How I started in Independence, build my first house to become a cook, became a goods transporter, created my first deed, griefed my neighbors, joined MR in Chaos, stole their map data and joined BL, had my first deed flattened to the ground, rebuild a new deed, glitched the ###### out of construction bugs, saw the birth and colapse of many kingdoms and so on. Wurm's such a magical game. All those long hours, the staying up all night, the joy of creation, the saddness of destruction, meeting friends, making enemies, flaming, trolling, getting banned, the feeling of being part of a group with a goal and the solidarity and loneliness feeling when building a deed at the warfront all alone. 

Wurm has so much and most of all the uniqueness of it's world mechanics. I hope this change wakes up this itch inside us older players and makes us attracted to the game once again.

• Like 1