Sign in to follow this  
MinorArchitect

Zero Online on Elevation

I haven't had a computer for a few weeks, and I logged into Wurm this afternoon and saw this:

[16:23:06] No other players are online on Elevation (212 totally in Wurm).

Now, I know that the first part on its own is not too unusual for Epic, but I also noticed that 212 is a bigger number than it had been for a little while before my laptop broke(Just as Jackal launched, funnily enough!).So, I'm wondering what is going on. Is everyone over at Jackal, with some returning/new players boosting the numbers a bit, or is it something else? I would just like to know so that I understand what has happened since I left.

If you have rights for the epic board you can see what happened there. 

Its ok, epic is a nice quiet server free from drama these days.  Its perfect for cheat grinding 70 prayer.  At least it serves *some* purpose now.

27 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

Its ok, epic is a nice quiet server free from drama these days.  Its perfect for cheat grinding 70 prayer.  At least it serves *some* purpose now.

had your chance to "cheat grind 70 prayer" when champing up there was a thing.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wimblonian said:

had your chance to "cheat grind 70 prayer" when champing up there was a thing.  

Yeah but this is still much better a grind as is now, then will ever be on freedom :D

I have placed Elevation starter kits in a mine just outside of NewHope.

To find this mine, face the open ocean turn right and go along the beach about 20 tiles.

You cant miss the open mine. 

Inside you will find a forge; an iron tile a large and small anvil.

Inside the forge you will find basic iron tools of low ql.

Please take these tools and proceed to play as you wish.

If you can remake and replace the tools into the forge. Respect the mine.

I cannot leave a Firestarter but I did leave some kindling and wood scraps. With these  you can make a campfire to heat the iron and make tools in the camp fire.

You can then make armr or weapons. I have only made tools for you to take freely.

I hope you enjoy and stay on elevation.