Sign in to follow this  
Odinkar

[No issue] Client Does Not Work on Older Macs

I was assured the client would be made more backwards compatible before the JNLP is removed. This is what happens when I try to use the Client:

0a64d0698d2b614a5aa7c3a949c39d58.png

These are my available updates:

a0690b9bc76861c77c20b5097b655496.png

Maybe this is an issue of me not being very good with Macs and someone can tell me how to update to 10.14 but... it seems to be more an issue that my Mac can't run the latest operating system. And this isn't an exceptionally old mac. Like 3-4 years old.

Please make your client more backwards compatible before launching the JNLP if this issue isn't just something simple on my end. Those of us with older macs will be cut off from the game otherwise.

Download the game again from the website, there was an update a week ago that fixed it. (should be compatible with Mac OS 10.9+)

Ohhhh. But I didn't remove the old installation with the new file. Seems like it might be working now.

Edit: Yes it worked. The issue was I don't install things on a mac very often. I had thought I had installed it but forgotten to drag the new file over the folder and hit replace.

Edited by Odinkar
  • Like 1