Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 15/SEP/19

PatchNotes.png

Please note: The JNLP client for the game will soon be removed. Please use your native launcher available and report any bugs you encounter with it before it is too late!

You can find the native launcher for your OS here: //www.wurmonline.com/wurm-online-downloads/

• The following 100 skill titles have been added!
    • 100 Cloth Tailoring.
    • 100 Baking.
    • 100 Huge Axe .
  • Jackal Bugfix: The mission percentage bar for Jackal will now display the correct progression.
  • Jackal Bugfix: Spawned Jackal creatures by beacons will now be able to be attacked and slain.
  • Like 1

Is there a low memory version of the native launcher? It uses a lot more memory than the low memory jnlp client does for me (around 50% more), with the same settings.

Edited by Ecrir

1 hour ago, Ecrir said:

Is there a low memory version of the native launcher? It uses a lot more memory than the low memory jnlp client does for me (around 50% more), with the same settings.

There is a checkbox in the installator to create a shortcut to the low memory client. 

BBKsIGn.png

If you want to create the shortcut yourself, it's -lowmem command that's passed onto the launcher.

• Like 1

Thanks, that worked. I must have overlooked it when I installed the client a while back.

Sign in to follow this