Sign in to follow this  
Buffaloboy43

Looking For Group Of Players (ANY SERVER)

I am looking for an active deed / group of players that take in beginners.  I know my way around and am pretty independent when it come to learning the game. I play on unlimited for 3 weeks, and this my first week on Wurm Online.  I have sailboat and am willing to travel to you.  I just want people to log in and play with, keeps me busy.

Edited by Buffaloboy43

Moved to the general Village Recruitment Center since you specifically said it can be on any server :) 

• Like 1

Before I moved from Xanadu, I was part of an amazing alliance that was/is very active and amazingly funny, querky, drama free, and often working on projects with it's bulk of players around Summerholdt and spread across the north coast of Xandu, hence the alliance name of NEXA.  olufhairbreaks, aniceset, jackjones i believe are still the contacts , you can't go wrong with this group, it is a rich fun active great experience with resource network

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Yldrania said:

Moved to the general Village Recruitment Center since you specifically said it can be on any server :) 

thanks buddy. I did not understand where post went when I went to see if anyone post.

• Cat 1