Sign in to follow this  
Wimblonian

[Clarified by devs] Challenging Emperor Bug

Hard to say whether it's a bug or not given I do not know whether I am supposed to receive a message whether the emperor accepted or not.   

I had challenged emperor Zaffasurf on chaos for a 2-3 month period, but nothing came out of it. I never received a message saying anything happened, or not.  I have been told it is bugged because the emperor is located on Freedom and that prevents me from successfully being able to challenge him even though it gives me the message saying you challenge the ruler.  I would like this fixed at some point.

• Like 3

This is still bugged. Can I get some sort of update on this? It’s literally impossible to play on Chaos if there are no template kingdoms available to play in. I have a small group of guys wanting to play over here, but it’s quite undoable.

Edited by Wimblonian
  • Like 1

+1

seems like a seriously large bug, or oversight to be allowed to continue . . Even if chaos isn’t very active right now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xor said:

+1

seems like a seriously large bug, or oversight to be allowed to continue . . Even if chaos isn’t very active right now

Agreed. At this point in order to play on Chaos, you have to join a PMK. And although the PMK’s would more than likely accept people. That’s not healthy for the games pvp anyway. I thought the template kingdoms were the best part of the game,  that’s why I enjoyed Epic so much.

• Like 2

Can I get a response perhaps? Would like an update on any plans on whether this is going to be looked into or not.

Today

[11:59:40] You vote to challenge Emperor Zaffasurf the Stupid.

Logging started 2019-03-03

[13:02:28] You vote to challenge Emperor Zaffasurf the Stupid.

Logging started 2019-04-01

[12:26:27] You vote to challenge Emperor Zaffasurf the Stupid.

Logging started 2019-04-29

[11:27:29] You vote to challenge Emperor Zaffasurf the Stupid.

I also challenged him about 2 weeks ago.

Edited by Wimblonian

are you doing it on your own because that's not a thing

• Like 1

I done it years ago I'm sure we needed at least 20 people last time we tried it. But there is probably a ratio required. Not sure it's ever been used since then. And not sure how well it works.

Edited by shakys
  • Like 1

its 10 players within x amount of time and much more details overall

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MrGARY said:

its 10 players within x amount of time and much more details overall

Do you know if I can make a bunch of alts and do it successfully?

Edited by Wimblonian

23 minutes ago, Wimblonian said:

Do you know if I can make a bunch of alts and do it successfully?

If I remember right it has to be accounts that had been in the kingdom for quite some time, new toons don't count I'm sure

2 hours ago, shakys said:

If I remember right it has to be accounts that had been in the kingdom for quite some time, new toons don't count I'm sure

well I know it has to be in the kingdom for 24 hours to even be able to challenge the ruler if this is what you're referring to?

This seriously needs to be addressed. Apparently the emperor doesn’t play the game. We are unable to drop deed because everything is either too close to the start deed or TC influence, and no-one in our team can do anything because we can’t become emperor. GM intervention at least would be nice.

• Like 1

This has been brought to the attention of the devs, asking for clarification of the actual mechanics so that we all know the requirements.

I have a response from the devs and the clarification is exactly what Smejack and Gary have posted here to help:

The mechanic will work if 10+ players with a > 3 month  time in the challenging kingdom initiate said challenge.

The king can deny a challenge 2 times, the 3rd challenge would be an auto abdicate.