Sign in to follow this  
Los_Borrachos

WTS Hota Statues

That did not take long, our deed dropped at 2am , at 9 am you loaded them up and 2 hrs later selling them on the forums. Thanks neighbor for the help.

• Like 6

I remember when Ladykare and Kightmares had deeds going down we pooled our neighbors money to put upkeep on them for them until they returned.

I will stay on Choas at least there we have pvp to settle disputes.

• Like 2

Can’t believe this guy had the audacity to load up his boat full of our statues right in front of us as we’re trying to get our things sorted. It’s even worse that he was a neighbor and all he cared about was grabbing as many as he could to flip for a quick buck. 

Grats on being a grade A greedy piece of garbage! Hope not a single statue is sold. 

• Like 3

[17:15:01] <Bozo> (Xan) wts 2x Dragon Hota Statue 20s pick up - or trade PM Offer

He went to Xanadu to get away from us because we are neighbors,

one of our kingdom was standing there trying to pick up statues as he was loading them into his knarr. He did not care, just kept loading

then he had the nuts to sail by a second time to see if there was anything left to take as I was picking up the merchants.

Would never buy a thing from this guy myself.

• Like 2

take care of your things more, I didn't break any rules of the game! If one day my deed decays it will rain people here to catch, I will denounce you for exposing me this way.

• Like 1