Sign in to follow this  
Svartskard

Paving on rock

Please let me pave rock. Either with mortar as in caves, or even concrete to prep the rock if you are afraid of it being spammed. I want to make 1 tile wide paved roads around my castle, I haven't surfacemined this entire mountain to hide all the sides behind dirt and pavings. It's also a stupid mechanic that I need to go around mining 1 down, drop one dirt even on those places I have 2 wide trails.

s999bGo.jpg

• Like 3

Im not sure this still works, but you used to be able to drop the dirt, pack it, pave it, then dig the dirt again and it would leave the paving.

4 hours ago, Nicrolis said:

Im not sure this still works, but you used to be able to drop the dirt, pack it, pave it, then dig the dirt again and it would leave the paving.

isn't that a bug.. drop dirt, pave, dig dirt(paving remains???)

5 hours ago, Nicrolis said:

I think this does still work, have been doing some digging on a paved road and hit the rock level, the paving was unaffected 

2 hours ago, Finnn said:

isn't that a bug.. drop dirt, pave, dig dirt(paving remains???)

its been like that for a LONG time if its still in game. I believe its not a bug, cant say for 100%, because it makes it so you still have to destroy the pavement to get rid of it instead of just digging it to rock.

If you dig all 4 corners down to rock, the paving disappear. If you just dig 1 - 3 corners down, the paving remains. And that's the root of the problem I want the Devs to fix :)  And before answering, I actually logged on test it in game yet another time.