Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 13/SEP/19

PatchNotes.png

Jackal Point shop

• The Jackal point shop will now be open.
  • Every week a new weapon skin will be unlocked.
  • Tokens are no drop, but can be traded between players.
  • Once applied to the weapon the token will disappear and the weapon will keep that skin until another skin token is applied to it.
  • Skinned items will have an examine message indicating it is skinned.

Jackal Bugfixes and Changes

• The difficulty of gathering rift materials on jackal has been reduced.
  • No wasted attempts on gathering failure on jackal.
  • Destroying Jackal beacons will now give more information about the server progression
  • Bugfix: Epic kingdoms will now be correct when returning to Epic after Jackal
  • Epic portals will not work from Jackal
    • All travel to and from Jackal must go via Freedom.

General Changes

• Bugfix: Warmasters will now correctly lose invulnerability after all turrets destroyed
  • Bugfix: Armour damage values from rift creatures have been reduced
  • Bugfix: Jackal creatures will no longer appear in Freedom missions
    • All existing Jackal creatures spawned from missions on Freedom will be removed with this update
  • Like 1

Fixed.

Hey, I can't log on. I'm getting update failed (Error: could not copy graphicx.jar to graphics.jar.bak.

How do I fix this? Thanks.

[Imgur](10XKa8B.jpg)

Edited by TeeeBOMB

80% of population rocking their huge axes and 2h swords... we get shortsword skin first. Ya'll just asking for drama and complaining.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TeeeBOMB said:

Hey, I can't log on. I'm getting update failed (Error: could not copy graphicx.jar to graphics.jar.bak.

How do I fix this? Thanks.

[Imgur](

If I remember correctly, deleting the graphics.jar used to fix this.  But that was a while ago.  It would just re download it.  You could try just moving it to another folder and seeing if it re downloads.

13 minutes ago, Ascorbic said:

deleting the graphics.jar

Fixed. I was not able to delete the graphics.jar, because it said it was in use by wurmlauncher. So I 'end task' that wurmlauncher, fixed this. Thanks !  🙂

• Like 1

will the skins disappear from the store with time? (i have so many questions)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Seraph said:

Excellent question!

6 hours ago, Xor said:
6 hours ago, Seraph said:

Excellent question!

doubt that.. it's probably color rune code, you slap it and forget about it.. if it's just decorative makes sense.. if it does add damage/etc.. enchant power.. makes sense to fade slowly~

also makes sense to buy such powers for gear, no point not to 'cheat' with a bit more help of powerups vs demonic creatures ;) 

12 minutes ago, Finnn said:

doubt that.. it's probably color rune code, you slap it and forget about it.. if it's just decorative makes sense.. if it does add damage/etc.. enchant power.. makes sense to fade slowly~

also makes sense to buy such powers for gear, no point not to 'cheat' with a bit more help of powerups vs demonic creatures ;) 

I think Seraph meant would the devs be removing the skins as reward options at some point. (At least that was how I read it). IE: the skins may become legacy items of sorts (so may be worth getting duplicates and saving them for trading purposes, etc)

makes no sense to kill a really wanted item... unless you want to create exclusives... that sucks... we'll see or could get a staff reply eventually

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Finnn said:

makes no sense to kill a really wanted item... unless you want to create exclusives... that sucks... we'll see or could get a staff reply eventually

With jackal resetting every 6 months it's more than likely we'll be seeing skins unique to each reset/6 month period

y not leave them all in the shop for the whole period... you still get 1 color a month added to the shop.. what's the benefit to piss off people if 1st month there's red or black or white or w/e.. color... and than new ones are just meh compared to 1st month's and you're never able to get a thing you prefer? It's a 'short term' game type.. you're supposed to get it all by 4th month.. as ~5-6th.. things should be super easy or unlock stronger fights.. where you actually get to use what you have gathered so far.. and push back.. the even stronger opponents for ?better rewards/more points?

Yeah considering the apprehension from some players to commit to Jackal until more solid improvements and information, like skill transfer rate are locked down and made public, it'd be kinda lame to make the skins unavailable after 6 months. Maybe it'd be better to keep them in the store for 12 months at least? Keeps more skins coming each reset while allowing those who may have a rougher start as they learn the server to have a chance to get the skins they're missing later down the line.

• The Jackal point shop will now be open.

I dont understand were is the shop to spend Jackal points ?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this