Sign in to follow this  
Olloch

Chronicles of Elyria

Anybody interest in Chronicles of Elyria? Settlement selection is live and groups are locking in their kingdoms, duchies, counties, and settlements now. If you still don't have a group or haven't checked the game out now is the only time to get in and own land before release.

Send me a PM if you're interested in joining the largest group of wurmians that plan on playing.

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

On 9/12/2019 at 10:57 PM, Haseroths said:

Archeage: unchained looks good too

Last Oasis is our next flavor of the month game

I wish we had more options like Archeage, you just can't find other games like it, even remotely close to it. The glider and the sailing, and naval combat alone set it at a level that no game has come even close to providing. It just feels like one of those games you play for years, and I did too but the p2w  got too crazy and I was not willing to pay to stay competitive. Unchained is promising zero p2w so I will be on that bandwagon once again.

As for early access games or early alpha access games like CoE I was excited about it too but there is only so much excitement one can have for something if you don't invest in it. I never bought a pack for it so the interest just fell right through. I heard about it a few weeks ago I think and it was only bad news, where people that spent a lot of money just ended up getting boned in the land selection or whatever part. 

It does seem like an interesting game but the concept just screams niche to me and will probably just turn into wurm with less content. I hope I'm wrong. I also hope it does not turn into a Never citizen.

13 hours ago, Legios said:

I heard about it a few weeks ago I think and it was only bad news, where people that spent a lot of money just ended up getting boned in the land selection or whatever part.

my group and I claimed 2 counties and 10 settlements. We have a nice little force going.

As far as I understand, land selection went well, but it was delayed for months.

13 hours ago, Legios said:

I wish we had more options like Archeage, you just can't find other games like it, even remotely close to it.

Naval pvp and stealing packs from people was the most fun I had in Archeage

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Madrocks said:

Is this life is kittenkadoodle all over again

Yes. Except less Russian.

When i bought into LIF i sent this dude money via Paypal.