Sign in to follow this  
tamat

Lets talk about traders

Trader deeds have never done anything good for the game, they less of a problem now server population is so low. Just don't do the mistake on new servers.

At some point servers need to be merged into one or two hopefully we can get rid of them there.

• Like 4

do not merge release anywhere................

-rep for trader deeds.. ****** hate to see random 1 ..... shack build in the mid of nowhere... *NEXT TO THE MAIN ROADS* or key spots on the map... where if you are active prem you'll eventually pass by............. just to feed the damn trolls extra coins........

yes... they do not harm me.. but it's passive sh.. way that makes money from my interaction in the game which is not part of the game... it's a player abuse to use the ways it works to leech off my gameplay, that part is on the border of the grayzone.. just imo

learned to ignore it.. as it's not blacklisted or anything so... pointless to give it much more thought..

If traders are not so big a deal any more, and not so great, surely the players who got them would get more out of a refund when they are removed, and hence would support such a notion?

No refund after you've seen the movie, also nobody said they are going to be changed or removed, chill.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2019 at 6:28 AM, MrGARY said:

They actually don't

They don't require it but you will easily increase the amount of silver they receive by a factor of 10 if not more if you put them in populated areas.

A while back I had almost 30 traders and the ones in local of major towns and highways would spit out 20-30 silver per month, it wasn't even worth checking the ones in the forest (which is where I placed them before the change was implemented) as you'd be having a great month if there was more than 1 silver on them, usually 50 copper. 

I averaged about 7.5 silver per month per trader but it varied wildly as mentioned above, some were printing money others were a total waste of time 

Edited by Gavin
  • Like 1

still not bothersome as the unique bullsh.. that was playing around for years or few other metas..

just another unmonitored feature that lacked balance or interest to do so

• Like 1

What Refund? Please, as if. Not to mention whos trader do you have now. I bought two traders and loved them. After I left my first account Gramuly I gave to the the neighbor. Well I told him to come protect them. No on owns them except them who protect them for a short while. want a trader go take one and protect it. I found them useful and I am sure the coders Loved the cash I had to pay for the two.

13 hours ago, lowborn said:

What Refund? Please, as if. Not to mention whos trader do you have now. I bought two traders and loved them. After I left my first account Gramuly I gave to the the neighbor. Well I told him to come protect them. No on owns them except them who protect them for a short while. want a trader go take one and protect it. I found them useful and I am sure the coders Loved the cash I had to pay for the two.

read all the thread, is about where the money going because people drain public ones with alts (only for drain not play with them), people talked about what do with traders, nothing will change for now, dev team busy (for a change) with steam release

I'd imagine private ones being the problem... public ones are "only a few" probably, while real deal is the closed doors type. 

Public ones could be used by anybody, even if there's an alt or several logging in/out of the game every X hours/days.

Private ones are strategically placed to maximize profits etc.. also managed to not ruin the stats, etc.. well in short.. quality milking there vs some or nothing to get from the public ones.. being constantly broke even when privates reset.