Sign in to follow this  
LordLouis

Jackal - Wetas on slopes

The work done on Jackal to make it feel different to other servers is impressive with the rugged terrain and trees etc.

I love the Wetas and the idea of having to use them to cross this inhospitable land is great. I believe they already can cross slopes higher than a standard mount could? I do think this needs adjusting , however. 

The majority of the server is very bumpy and mountainous, personally if I go out I get stuck all over the place on these slopes and have died on numerous occasions due to it. Its incredibly frustrating.

I propose the slope limit is lifted somewhat for the Wetas making traversing the terrain a little less rage inducing and making Jackal and Wetas more fun and unique. 

Edited by LordLouis
  • Like 1

IF only there was some way for the game to warn you of difficult Terrain.  It's so damn random when you get stuck/not stuck and can lead to a random death.  I am all for Weta's being able to go up/down any terrain, at the cost of lowering their speed or something.

I agree that we're not used to the frankly spiky terrain of jackal, diagonal slope constraints on wetas has caused my death on a number of occasions as well, when we can get into areas we find very hard to get out of, with a mob or two whaling on us all the while, might be something that could be looked at?

• Like 1

Careful  were you also , you can get dismounted from weta for no reason .

happen to me twice once in dark sand area and other rocky hill terrain , it seems they slip underground removing you .

Also they can go invise to the point you need log out and back in .

But ya they need a little more climb ..

• Like 1