Sign in to follow this  
Ludwigp

[Request for devs] GeforceNow

Hello! Im here becourse i really would like to back to wurm online for now i can only play wurm unlimited becourse my pc is really, really low, but i have great bandwitch 100mb download and upload and i using geforce now to even play the newest games, they support games on all platforms but games without platform they need to add manually 

There are 2 options 

1. Add wurm online launcher to wurm unlimited launcher ( then through steam we could play it)

2. Contact the Geforce Now Devs 

Will you do it for your players?

Also first option would be the fastest 

Than 2nd that my opinion

https://www.facebook.com/NVIDIAGeForceUK/

Edited by Ludwigp

Finnn please learn to read, I can run newest games using Geforce Now - they can only add games ;)

And im playing from cloud using my network 

Do you have a PC with windows/linux/mac OS?

--edit

anyway.. cloud bullsh.. service selling hardware, it's free now.. it wont be in 6-12months as this costs.. somebody... it's just gaining popularity right now.

As YOU are the only fan of this service for now... I do not see this happening, requires dev/s with spare time to check and test things to run it there, if it's even 'free' to add games to their list of options to play.

Edited by Finnn
  • Like 2

They won't add WO to steam due to steam not allowing how they handle RMT, according to keenan. i think finnn is lost at what you're asking about though

It doesn't have to be on steam if there's a way to be added to geforce now

But +1

@Oblivionnreaveri think yes he is, 

Also right it dont have to be on steam to be added but devs like everydevs are bussy and it take longer, but hope it will be avaiable my PC burned and im using geforce now like A year even in future if this will cost 30$ I still will use it becourse it dont need that maitence and upgrades like normal pc its just more comfortable to me and it can be less comfortable for others;)

On 9/10/2019 at 5:07 PM, Oblivionnreaver said:

They won't add WO to steam due to steam not allowing how they handle RMT, according to keenan. i think finnn is lost at what you're asking about though

*nods, calmly*

+1 towards consideration after the game doesn't get ported to steam.
https://www.nvidia.com/en-gb/geforce/products/geforce-now/supported-games/

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 1