Sign in to follow this  
Alannah

Weta's on Freedom!

Can we please have Weta's on freedom they are to cool to keep on jackal alone and i'd personally love to see them around freedom! Maybe have them as a rift point buy able creature or just have them spawn around after a rift or randomly as they are cool :)

• Like 1

would be neat if you used jackal points for it, they make decent mounts. would be nice to have in the hilly area to my east on freedom

3 minutes ago, Gawain said:

No. They should stay unique to Jackal. 

I disagree with you. What's the point in having a unique creature on jackal that you don't get to keep for more then 6 months? it would make me incredibly sad to loose my current weta on jackal (ducky). And i'd love to be able to take Ducky with me back to freedom when its over or get a new one on freedom that can stay alive for years and have grand adventures with my newbie butt.

Not all creatures in game should be for people to keep as pets on Freedom.

2 minutes ago, Wulfgar said:

Not all creatures in game should be for people to keep as pets on Freedom.

Well whats the difference between having a horse/hell horse compared to having a weta?

13 minutes ago, Alannah said:

I disagree with you. What's the point in having a unique creature on jackal that you don't get to keep for more then 6 months? it would make me incredibly sad to loose my current weta on jackal (ducky). And i'd love to be able to take Ducky with me back to freedom when its over or get a new one on freedom that can stay alive for years and have grand adventures with my newbie butt.

Because jackal is a server made with unique creatures that was announced before launch that it would reset. So no, we do not need to introduce weta's on Freedom.

I also agree that they should stay as Jackal unique creatures.

just make them cost a shitload of point and all of them being male... no breeding, limited amount... couldn't fit in cage, yadda yadda

• Like 1

-1, servers should be less samey and more unique, especially in different clusters like this. 

We appreciate you liking them, they were one of the first features of Jackal finalised, and have certainly added to the weirdness of the land. That said, Jackal is their home and they will remain solely there. We're aware of sometimes a mission spawning them but next update they will be all removed and send to a farm home on Jackal.  

• Like 3