Sign in to follow this  
LordLouis

Sleep bonus from the shop

We need this, it's fine buying from players now and then but being able to buy it when you want why not. Its a pay to win game already, Codeclub would make a fortune. I know id play more. 

I saw Retrograde has made a merchant with sleep powders for sale on Jackal, which is great, but 5s each lol what?

Suggestion is to allow us to to select how many hours, up to 5 cap, from the shop for like 1e an hour. 

• Like 2

Considering they’re 5s in game, I’d imagine they’d be a bit more than 1e each. 

Just like silver isn’t 1s = 1e

they don’t match player prices, and if they did prices would just go down even further 🤷‍♂️

Probably why they haven’t bothered to put them in the shop

PS @Retrogradecan’t they get sleep powders for 5s from the trader!? lol ya gotta give people some kind of discount! (Unless they’re selling.. then props you’re a genius)

Edited by Xor
  • Like 1

It's another cluster.. you can't transfer powders around.. it makes sense to just pay the 'regular' price, hurts nobody and gives extra cash to the pouch... 

Alternative.. is to get X amount of powders equal to sub months you pay for... on all clusters.. freedom/epic/jackal and than you can just sell and ask from the buyer to transfer money over paypal.. or in the other cluster... as payment instead... you'll either tripple your side bonus reward that way OR.. could help the game's income.. at the same time paying the reasonable price.

idk if anybody ever buys SP from trader npcs, anybody with stats?

Either way ..this is all opinions.. we can not push any requests about shop merc, it's in the suggestions.. asking for a win:win outcome.

8 hours ago, Xor said:

PS @Retrogradecan’t they get sleep powders for 5s from the trader!? lol ya gotta give people some kind of discount! (Unless they’re selling.. then props you’re a genius)

The merchant forces the price on sink items like powders and res stones you cant set it

• Like 1

I've been waiting for the shop to add new items for a long time now... Golden hand mirrors... I will not let this one go!!!
Oh, right, yes. +1

Edited by Wiolo