Sign in to follow this  
Warjack

Blood for the Blood God!!!

Finally!!

I reached 100 Huge Axe today. 

It took a good amount of time since i relied on a decent creature population and respawn.
Definitly underestimated it, especially between 99,90-100. I decided to go for the 100 around 6 months ago at skill 35.
Since then i did nothing else and i mean literally nothing else in wurm then switching between the servers and fight 6-10h every day. 

With all the travelling around i met alot of great and interesting people, made new friends and saw many beautiful deeds out there!

skilltick100.png

time100.png

No creatures were harmed or killed during this grind...eh wait what?

After checking the achievment window it seems that i killed around 56000 creatures in 6 months ( not sure how accurate this ingame function is though, a number of creatures arent counted on kill like sheeps etc.).

Here is a screenshot of all the  rare/supreme coins i gathered with all the fighting:

Coins.png

I would also like to thank some people here:

- Thanks to Simyaci and Cenotaph for improving my weapons, very reliable and perfect pricing!

- Thanks to Pankivtanke for giving me information about the creature population on Pristine whenever i asked

- Thanks to Zaj for shipping me over to a RoS server last minute to get my precious sleep bonus!

- Thanks to all Locals who sold me some sleep powder when i was hunting and ran out of sleep bonus or helped me out when my horse died again (yea i went trough a bunch xD)

giphy.gif

I need a little break now from fighting. See you ingame o/

Warjack

Edited by Warjack
  • Like 24

Grats! Finally you can come back to our deed and help with the daily chores, haha :)

• Like 2

Just now, Martynas5 said:

Grats! What's the next weapon ?

Thanks Martynas. Lol, i said i need a break! xD Ah well i guess sickle or staff maybe?

Oh man I had no idea you were grinding so hard! Gratz!

• Like 1

Just now, Xor said:

Oh man I had no idea you were grinding so hard! Gratz!

Thanks Xor. Your 11x sleep powder you sold me some hours ago letting me finish that today!

• Like 1

Congrats! Now we all others have a little chance to find a living mob out in the wild :P

• Like 2

Congrats on such a Huge Accomplishment. Also congrats on a nice rare coin collection! 

• Like 1

Have some ideas about the title but not 100% sure yet, feel free to add some suggestions! Got no title when reaching 100 so i assume being first, would be great if a dev could confirm that though

• Like 1

Not really sure which developer i should contact about the confirmation of being first or not and eventually for suggesting/choosing a title. Thought i would wait a bit but it has been a few days now, maybe one of the devs could pm me via forum or ingame (Warjack)? That would be great, thanks.

There is currently no title for 100 huge axe.  Assuming there isn't already someone with 100 skill pending a title (Retro will need to confirm that), it's all yours.

Congratulations, either way!

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

The title is "Legendary Decapitator" if anyone wants to know and for the ppl to update Wurmpedia

• Like 2